Reviews for Heart of Glass
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Found this on FB fanfic recs and loved it! Wish, if you're ever inclined, you'd expand on it.
TiffanyD chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really like this story and can't wait to read more to see how thing develop
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I must move into a block of flats with a drop dead gorgeous doctor in the flat below! Loved this, BB, especially the little twist at the end.
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
woww i really loved that story! lol it was exactly how i wanted it to end & it was written incredibly written:) Thanks for a great read and its totally going on my favorites!

Sammy

p.s the lemons were awesome-
wattle1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
II really liked your story, thanks for sharing it with us. I love your writing style and am going to go and read some more of your stories.
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow-this story was awesome! Simply blew me away!

I LOVE that u made Bella a phone-sex operator, lol

Whatta great twist - Edwards sister was Tori! Sad, but still a great twist

Great stuff!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
WOW! Beautiful o/s I don't usually read them. They don't get in debth enough for me. Your was just perfect. You wrapped everything up answered all our questions and got into the emotions of your characters. Thank you for my AM enjoyment with my coffee. Take care!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
twilusted chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this one-shot! There's something about these two characters that makes me want this story to continue.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very, very amazing :] Great job.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I liked this one shot with all its twists and turns. A very good read!

Keye
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love this. I think Heart of Glass is awesome. I really enjoyed their journey and how they came together.
born2bmyself chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
very very good chapter!

i enjoyed it immensely :)
mmsinful chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very well written, and of course, who doesn't love a happy ending. I wish you would have written a little bit about them finding out the truth in more detail but other than that, great story.
twi nana chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hey BB-I just read this from Fandome Against Domestic Violance, and L.O.V.E.D it! I was actually hopeing that this would go on, and on, and on here with more detail. It is a complete story, but I KNOW that there is so much more you want to say, right? please, loved it.