Reviews for All I wanted?
Potterables chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
This is the best fic ever please finish this story I will love you for all eternity if you do pleeeasseeeeee
annekrisPH chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
he reason why I'm giving up on this story is because it's been 20 chapters and nothing romantically drastic has happened between Eponine and Enjolras. Sure, Eponine has confessed to Enjolras, but it seems as if it's stopping there. You're making it seem as if there's no hope; Enjolras is moving on to Ada, and Eponine to Montparnasse. Because of that, the reader loses hope. You're dragging this out. That is one of the ways a reader loses interest. I read this because it had the pairing if Enjolras and Eponine. It's been 25 chapters and I don't see it. I've been waiting and waiting, but it's sounding very monotonous. You make it seem as if the twists and turns are merely everyday happenings, thus losing their thrilling effect of being twists and turns. I love drama, but this story is dragging a bit. Your writing style is lovely, though, and I'm sure you can salvage this story. It may not mean much to you, but I'm sorry - you've just lost another reader.
annekrisPH chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
The reason why I'm giving up on this story is because it's been 20 chapters and nothing romantically drastic has happened between Eponine and Enjolras. Sure, Eponine has confessed to Enjolras, but it seems as if it's stopping there. You're making it seem as if there's no hope; Enjolras is moving on to Ada, and Epinine to M
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Please update soon! I'm getting a little depressed. I need some resolution here! :) please please please please update soon!
Unaboo4 chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Please, please, please, please, please update this soon it's amazing I've loved reading it so far, I'm really curious to what happens now and if you don't update soon all you'll be seeing is please, please, please, please, please, please...
Guest chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
This is so beautiful. My feels. I'm starting to like 'Parnesse. Oh my. Please continueeeeee 3
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Yeeeeeeeeeah! A nice looooooong fic! I hope this is Marius ├ęponine based
closed account I'm so sorry chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
I really do hope that you continue this soon, it seems to have been far too long since you updated such an amazing story 3
griiffins chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
I'm not even kidding, I've read practically all the e/e fan fiction there is over the past few days, and this has to be among my top three! I know you haven't updated in over year, but my breaking heart would love you forever if you finished this wonderful story. You have a real knack for storytelling. I'm actually hooked.
bananasplat chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
i really do hope you will update this story, it's honestly one of the best on the site 3
RudeAndNotGinger17 chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
Please please please update! Please!
Tayta chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update! This is one of the few E/E stories I actually like! The other ones haven't been updated for a year
lossit.bay chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Where is Eponine?! Enjolras better come to his senses soon and take her back! Love you story :)
lossit.bay chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
aww, poor 'Ponine.
queencaspian94 chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Your story is amazing! Joy to read! Please update soon! I'm dying to read and E and E!