Reviews for The Pee Pee Wee Gun
renessma rosette chapter 3 . 7/22
Hahahahahaha lol I'm trying with laughter shadow is awesome also that fariy bot was it like a giant Tinkerbell :3
AllHellBrokeLoose666 chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant story! Whatever Vector's plan is, it's going to fail I bet, the chapter was definitely the most OOC thing I've ever read, and you haven't updated for very long...
Tails(in his current state of strenght, trying to strangle you):"WORK THIS THING OUT! STOP MAKING US ALL DROP DEAD FREAKY!"
Everyone, even dumb Espio: "YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Better you hurry up, or they kill you
SuperShipper chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Oh, oh my gosh XD. Shadow, he fell in love with knuckles, then HUGGED him! XD I cannot stop laughing right now.
RavenTheWolf chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I Have An Idea...!one111! *dramatic music and close up on face*

*New Harlem Shake music plays* Make 'em do the Harlem Shake
*Steps into room where everyone's minding there own business.I start gets louder and we all start dancing. Someones dressed as mario and luigi,someone air-humping the wall upside down,me dressed as flava flav(even though i'm a girl), someone else rolled up in a blanket spasing out on the floor and everyone else do some random dances and sh!t!one11!111!
HellaRadExorcist chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Yes to all your questions
catkittypoke chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
"PEDESTRIAN!" that part waz WAY to funny for me to stop laughing! lol!

keep up the good work! ;)
born-of-fire12222 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I was in hysterics at Shadow LOL "NOBODY GETS ME!"
SonamyLovah chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I love it! I love it! Please please please continue! I'm dying from the cliff hanger...also, I LOVE how Amy's "love" for Knuckles is making Sonic jealous...hahahahahhahaha
cameron chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
very well written good story very funny keep it up
TammyHybrid21 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
This is AWESOME and I got a bit confused at that last bit.

Amy *in love with Knuckles*

Espio *dumb*

Tails *comando*

Cream *emotional teenager*

Sonic *Espio personality*

Knuckles *hippie*

And that is all I could work out by the end of this chappie Hey make Eggman acidentally zap himself with the ray that would be awesome wait is Shadow the slow-mo or is Rouge the slow-mo and what else was there?

Vector's plans often fail so yepit's gonna fail.
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I JUST LOVED THIS CHAPTER! it was SUUUUUPER funny! Cant wait till the next one Twizzy! XD
Laughing too hard to put name chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
What about Rouge , what happens to her? Lemme see, Amy: likes knuckles,

Knuckles: Hippie

sonic: Espio/ Ninja

Espio: Stupid

Tails: buff,

Cream: moody Teenager...

So that leaves... Rouge is slow and Shadow is weak... Or Shadow is slow and Rouge is weak
VentusWarrior00 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
That was an awesome chapter, but what happened to Rouge? Also this is my 5th time rereading this fanfic. Please update soon!
Sonic Fan42 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Because... I LOVE HIM! That was hilarious! Thanks for finishing the story and mentioning me! I had a ten minute spasm when I read that you, my favorite author, thanked me for keeping you writing this. And poor Charmy... This was great! Write more stories soon, ok?
Shadowstar146 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
YUSH! You've continued it! I absoulety love this story!

Haha, Amy loves Knuckles. And is that a hint of Jealousy from Sonic? XD I love how the only way they could ever be normal.. is from a pineapple. Too bad that Eggman has it now. Shadow is halrious!

Keep up the amazing work!