Reviews for FAMILY
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow, really great concept!
stevieLUVSAlex It's me chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
I see how you were going, and I love that you put a scene in it about Luke and Lorelai, but if you want honesty, which you usually ask for, here it is: No matter what the intentions were for Luke and Lorelai towards Dean and Rory, Lorelai never would have asked her to take over the business. It was VERY out of charcater on her part. Luke's, too!

Emily Gilmore (Horrid mother) tried to make Lorelai into a replica of her, and Lorelai hated it, she never would have done the same to her daughter. She had always been supportive of her writing, and Rory being her own person, with her own opinions, thoughts and dreams.

I dont know if you have plans for this, and I'm missing something... but I didn't like how Luke and Lorelai even proposed the idea to them. Sorry.

However, you are doing very well with your story structure and your grammar has improved ALOT. Well done on that part.

I had to laugh at the end, because whether you meant to or not, you have turned it into a soapie... and you were getting annoyed with Heartland for the same reason. Sorry it was the irnony. LOL!
Marla's Lost chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Oilfields? Canada? What a great way to take charge and start a new life plus telling the parental units to "eff off" I'm old enough to make my own decisions and take care of my family.

Still, they do care what their folks think which is nice and needn't worry, the kids will follow.

This was a very nice moving along chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
LC1986 chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Great Chapter! You have some very interesting situations going on and I can't wait for you to update so I can see how it turns out. I wonder what will happen with Dean going to Canada. That could be really good or a complete disaster.
sfbxfcb chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Wonderful!
Marla's Lost chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
BUSTED: Margaret was silent and looked intently at her friend. She saw determination and anger in her eyes. Liz, do you realize that you just called Mark your boyfriend?"

**-

Very well stated: Elizabeth had something he could not put his finger on. The factor, that made him fall for her, almost upon their first meeting. He knew he had to talk to her once more, but this meeting would take place face to face. She would have to look him in the eye and tell him to leave.

Mark's smitten and not ready to give up the fight and I think Elizabeth is looking for the white horse and knight to rescue her from her indecision.
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
Jan chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
Good chapter ! Mark's drinking looks like it's going to become a problem which is probably going to need professional intervention. I hope Elizabeth does press charges against the guy who physically harassed at the dance club. Mark may need a lawyer perhaps Elizabeth's father. Can't wait till the next chapter.
sfbxfcb chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
Wonderful!
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Wow. Awesome stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
well done!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
great story
You've Been Gilmored chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Wow! This plot is intense. I'm really enjoying it!