Reviews for A Happy Ending
hanna chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
asdf
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is just the kind of story I was searching for: giving Night and Riiko a happy ending ... Thank you for bringing my spirits up :D

Your story made my day :)
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Now, I'm truly satisfied with the ending.

I just wish that this was in the manga.
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was cute. I enjoyed reading , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
animecherry chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Um i guess its ok, But not the best, Dont stop writing stories, good plot, good grammar.
Syao Blossom chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I know the answer. Night would become a human because he gained a conscience after spending a lot of time being with Riiko ,and experiencing things that he wasn't programmed to do since he was part of the Nightly Lover series. That made his robot self connect with a new human part of him and give him a life of his own while being in a robot body and a human soul. Sooner or later that would override the main chip so he made the best of it and acted on his own but still has his settings on Riiko's preference so he really is a PERFECT BOYFRIEND! -get it?- The when his body shut down he only had his main chip and it would take a LOOOONNNGGG time to get a human body to absorb that information stored in him and so when he did become human Riiko was already 70 or something like that... i forget the age.
Syao Blossoms chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
if you read the manga you should watch the live action drama. it has a different twist but it actually has an ending...

i didn't like it though because Night actually made sense about him being a robot and -spoiler-...

please watch it and i will bet that you will cry twice as hard for every other episode
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww kawaii, it would have been good if something like this had happened at the end of the manga.
HarmonyofCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Ooooh! Got me intersisted in the story. :) Your not the only one that cried at the ending. :( I just finished the series again, wahh. Keep it up.
Ikuto4Eva chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww soo cute! Ya i agree with you about the ending...i cried for a LONG time (i think 25-30 min i think...)
Yurien-sai19 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hey...I really like this...can you write more cause I'm kinda disappointed when Night died well not actually...since today is my birthday...I want to enjoy reading this kind of stories...keep it up...I'm lucky to review this first...