Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Won't let nobody hurt youu~~

:3 This is really cute! I love Pelleas and Micaiah's mutual understanding and concern for each other's well-being and happiness. Nice work! :D
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I admit that I almost missed the central hug for what it was amid the general sense of foreboding; I'd quite forgotten what the prompt even was for by that point. I really like how you wrote Micaiah here; her powers are expressed in a way that they really do come across as another "sense" with which to perceive the world. Pelleas was compelling, too- so sweet, so awkward, so troubled, and trying so very hard.

While I liked this overall, I noticed a number of typos ("an overwhelming sense hopelessness," "She held him as if her was slipping"), some tense changes ("above the acrid scent of fear is the scent of rose oil," "how long she doesn't know, for time has ceased its meaning") and a stray html tag ("ion her back/I"), and working through those was a little distracting... especially for a story that was so beautifully written otherwise.
xLinkk chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I... honestly don't like this pairing. At all (Only because I love SotheXMicaiah), but. This is really nice. Good job!

*Faving this fic*
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I don't know what it was, but this bit had this bizarre, haunted feel to it. It was lovely. Good job.
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i prefer a MiciahxSothe fanfic but this is good too. i've read several PelleasxMicaiah stories, and yea yano the...i don't even know what i'm talking about now lol... anyways this is a good story how the maiden comforts a lord's stress, nice...