Reviews for Love
I love this 3
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Too cute I love it!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
ia it finished? just wondering , u know that thing about kyou's dad...is there a second part? wow i must be retarded for asking twice ahahaha
cassandra909 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Write more plzzzzz lemons :D
sweetestair74 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
so fucking cute! :D
LittleMonsterLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This needs to be updated extremely soon...u had a very long break time to get back to work for your fans 3
Grey Orul chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
U r totally amazing writer.. this story is awesome.. so sweet.. :)
Kiryu's Dark Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww... so cute! I love it.
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is really good. I think you should consider continuing this although it is good as it is too. :)
Of Kings and Queens chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awwww! Why didn't I read this before? Oh, it's so cute. I love tamakyo! :3

Again, You give me more reasons to hate Kyoya's father. He needs to die... Now. -_-
TheSpider'sBride chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Will this be continued? I hope so. And if it does I hope Tamaki doesn't keep trying to get Kyoya to stop cutting himself.

Stopping unwillingly would actually do more harm then good. I don't want to see Kyoya get worse.
rowen raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It was very sweet but a little rushed, this could've been great extended to 2 or 3 chaps elaborating in their thoughts and feelings, but all in all it was very nice fluff and sweet.
Kimberly Klare chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like how the story was going, but i felt the ending bit with kyouya's dad was just thrown in there, add a little more to it or clean it up a smidge you know? other than that it was soooo cute _
UsagiChan22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You should continue this, its really great!