Reviews for Day by Day
Tanon chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Interesting format and presentation. Nothing much jumped out at me, really, but I'm interested to see how they had managed to end up in the other world.

It's got something to do with the 'kidnapper' in Sinnoh, huh?
Pikajenn chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Good luck! :D
define-originality chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
I'm really getting into this fic. :)
Pikajenn chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Poor Maya! I hope she's okay.
Shynah chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
You told me it would take a while to update but I don't mind, your story is awesome and will continue being just that if you continue writing the way you do.

What happened to Maya ? Did they get her, is she on a shopping spree ? Did her car/bike/cab crash somewhere ? Who knows (you obviously do) and I can't wait to find out!

A living-room obstacle course is just plain awesome, having a Buneary hang onto the light .. well .. it made me grin like an idiot. Tibalt being angry with his trainer for going outside without him seems natural to me, I hate my mom when she does something fun without me too ... almost everyone does.

Anyway, great chapter and please update soon !
Shynah chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Took me a while to review but my computer died but here it is!

Hope Faith and Wish ? Sounds like she hoped to have more faith in her wish ? I don't know so I'll wait untill you reveal it.

I wish Wish would come back too, I like Psychic-Pokèmon, they're awesome with their teleporting and stuff.

'Hopefully something will happen tomorrow and everything will turn out fine' I have this feeling it won't .. hmm.

Anyway I can't wait for your next update !
Pikajenn chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
I love Tibalt. I really hope that the backpack is found just in case it's needed. Love this story so far!

Also, I know that a lot of autocorrecting software will automatically fill in 'it's' when the author means to type in 'its' and sometimes one might forget to correct the computer created mistake or not be aware of the error at all. After all, computers are supposed to make our lives easier, yes? ;)
Capital WHY chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
First, some corrections:

[The news! It'll be on there if course!] I think you meant 'of course'.

[from what looked like very important soldiers?I mean, I don't know if they were actually] Missing a space between the sentences.

[Charizard would have no idea where to throw it's next attack] 'its'

Now, the chapter: Eh . . . still so suspenseful . . . I have to know what happened!

Capital WHY chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
One mistake:

[The Buneary has calmed down alot. I just wish I knew it's name] its name, not it's.

Anyways, nice chapter! Man, she's gotta be in so much pain right now. X( I can't even imagine . . . *shudder*

Shynah chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Oh a fast update *Claps for you* well done !

It's getting pretty dangerous out there isn't it, poor Shuckle and Jynx will she come back ?

Can't wait for your next update so be quick and update soon !
define-originality chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Gah, I don't know what to think now! Lol. I do love how I was so wrong about Adam and the fact that everything I imagined turned out to be completely different to what actually happened. I don't think I should make any more predictions.

Keep it up :)
Shynah chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Ooooh another chapter, Jay !

Still like it and I'm wondering where all those other trainers are .. guess I'll have to wait to find out :)

Please update soon !
Capital WHY chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
_ Confliction... Interesting...

This story is pretty great. Please update soon! :3

EpicKlauke5 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I've never seen a trainer in the real world fic. I like it! I also like the journaltype narritive it's very original.
air lock chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
"My vision is us two being all badass and acting like all the cool people do in films. But that's unlikely. And unwise. The best thing to do will be to keep a low profile, hide as much as possible."

That was my favorite part, as everything can't be like the movies, right? ;)