Reviews for Appearances
xShadow0x chapter 25 . 1/16/2013
I love this; it is one of the best stories I've ever read.
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
is Natasha the writer? ;P
4everagleek chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I love your story!It showed me to be like Natasha and be strong when you have gone through so your portrayal of the characters was Puck xD
Infinii chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
This fic was amazing. It portrays so much. It's so.. real. The way you wrote Sue was funny. So like her. Great job, I loved everything.
Infinii chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
best part of this chapter is

The second practice the next day went about as well as the first only this time Santana didn't try to lunge at Rachel, she just screamed in Spanish until Rachel burst into tears and Natasha stunned them both into silence when she started screaming back in flawless Spanish that kind of put Santana's rusty threats and insults to shame. Natasha had then stormed out of her own room pausing only to shriek one last insult back over her shoulder, in English this time.

"Fuck I am so glad you only have to come out to Glee Club once Santana, because if you had to do it again I'd probably fucking murder you! With my bare hands!"

xD Love it.
Infinii chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
To be completely honest, I'd rather see Santasha than Brittana at this point. P
Infinii chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Completely agree with your perspective of "just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I'll jump every hot girl I see". Ticks me off when people remark on that.
Infinii chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I feel bad for Nat. S
Finchel Lover chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
I wish Finchel had ended up together :(
drumgirlvaleska chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Wow this was an amazing chapter with so many lessons to learn! Thanks for this story, it's been an amazing one :)
homobo362 chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
aww! Its so awesome that everything has been sorted out :) .. But its sad that one of my favourite fics is coming to an end! :O i love this story! It has a powerful and awesome plot :)

Now i i find myself wanting natasha to actually be on glee! :)

I can't wait for the epilogue! :)
Jess chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
Wow that was the best story iv ever read!
Jess chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
Wow that was the best story iv ever read!
SmilingManiacs chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
:3 this is such an awesome chapter! :D

You are like my heroine now!

:D . that sounds weird... XD

Well thanks again and I'll be reading more of your stories! :D
HeyaBrittana chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
Awesome update! Funny how Brittany was acting at the pool. haha. I loved how you made Tasha confessed to them how a simple act changed her life. It was touching. You will not really know how your words and actions can impact someone else's life.

Thanks for the update! :)