Reviews for All But Name
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2023
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing story! I have no idea how many fan fictions I’ve read over the years, but this EASILY goes into the top three. Your characterization was on point, and I loved your take on attachments and the Force! I normally read a fanfic over the course of a few days or weeks, but this one was so enthralling that I eagerly powered through the whole thing! Thanks you so very much for such an enjoyable story, and may the Force be with you! God bless you! :)
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 20 . 11/26/2022
I enjoyed this story. thank you for finishing it. or at least getting to a point where it's a nice send off.
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 9 . 8/31/2022
It is hard to sometimes read the story like not because The story is bad it is not that at all trust me The story is very great with how it feeds the audience the story The reason it's painful to sometimes read is because there's an obvious solution to Obi-Wan and Anakin's biggest problem and the way to solve it could also solve the money problem of the workers, The answer just go to the queen, like I'm sure the planet may be fairly dishelved to put it lightly but padme has always been there for her people and I'm pretty sure she would like to know if the people working to repair the cities are beating treated fairly.
972198745 chapter 9 . 3/16/2022
I guess Naboo is not a European planet. The emergency department is almost completely free in most countries.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2021
Is there a part 2
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
This is really well written, and I love how the situations develop the bonds between Obi-wan and anakin. However, I find it a bit much that they are living paycheck to paycheck. They saved the entire planet. Padme at least has enough sense to make them accept her help. Even still, they should not be these “unknown heroes.” It makes the story a bit unbelievable. Still, I really enjoyed your style of writing.
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
this is a great story! I love the bonds Obi-Wan and Anakin developed! and the character growth for them both was excellent as well. loved it!
9149130189189 chapter 4 . 9/11/2020
It's impossible to get immersed in the story with the constant author's notes...
Evenstar chapter 20 . 6/18/2020
Omg, Amazing story!
brookeyy14 chapter 20 . 4/19/2020
love this story! would be great to have a follow up through ROTS...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
Such a sweet ending
ethereal girl chapter 20 . 11/16/2019
heartwarming story and wonderful characteruzations
That-is-illogical chapter 4 . 10/23/2019
Not sure if I've reviewed this (amazing) fic before on the three other times i've read it but i'm absolutely adoring Anakin and him immediately thinking of Obi-Wan as his brother and doing everything he can to help him. I love this premise and how it allows both of them to be more attached and therefore less emotionally constipated than in canon (although Obi-Wan's still giving it his best shot).
IHeartSherlock89 chapter 20 . 10/14/2019
I really enjoyed reading this story, cheers.
Iridescent Moonflower chapter 20 . 8/18/2019
I quite enjoyed reading this fic, and I honestly don't find it lacking at all compared to Simple Steps (although I did like that one a little better, if only because if the super-bond). I especially liked the exploration of Dooku-I feel like most fics just don't really capture his complexity, so it was nice to get to know his character a little in the last couple of chapters. It would've been nice to see the next arc, but eh, this is a pretty good place to stop, since dragging a fic too long can sometimes make it not as great... still, I hope you two decide to write another Star Wars fic soon because I'd love to read it.