Reviews for A Pretty Good Kid
laura chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very very good. Loved it. Do a couple more voyager ones. Can think of several other occation Bogg and Jeffery could have discussions'!
jucajo chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hi there! Just found your stories and really like them. I hope you keep writing in this verse, there are not much Voyagers stories and even the series didn't have a lot of chapters. Added you to my alerts. Thanks for sharing
skinnys chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved it, especially the end part, thanks!
Amazon Writer chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great story! Keep going. My wife just introduced me to this show earlier this week and I totally fell in love with it.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great tag! I always thought something like this should have happened in that episode. Heck, I've always thought something like this should have happened in *several* episodes. That's why I wrote "Now He's Done It." ;D

Welcome aboard, and I hope we see more of your writing!
KlairI chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awwww, that was very cute. The voices seemed very true to character. I hope you write more in this universe!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I am not familiar with the serious but a very good moment nevertheless. I enjoyed it.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I was so happy to see that you'd written this story! I loved Voyagers back when it was actually on TV, and I even kept old VHS tapes of the series. :) I've thought about writing a story for this episode more than once. The dynamics are certainly there for it when Bogg watches Jeffery ride away with Billy. And I always hated Bogg's threat of sending Jeffery to an orphanage if he touched a gun - I would have much prefered the threat of a swat.

I thought you did a great job with the story. I found both Jeffery and Bogg to be in character. Jeffery being panicked and rushing after Bogg when he confesses seemed right for him. And Jeffery being the one to suggest Bogg punish him seemed believable for the character too. I loved Bogg's reluctance to punish Jeffery at all, but that once he accepted the idea, he came up with the decision to spank him. I loved that they talked about it, and that Jeffery reluctantly agreed and walked over to Bogg for it. I thought ten quick swats was prefect for what Jeffery had done - not too harsh, and not too light. And I loved that Bogg tells him he's a good kid again, and gives him a hug when it's over.

A really wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow, you took a delicate subject and you handled it very well. It was nice to see how honest Jeffrey was with Bogg, it was almost like he wanted a punishment, if only to feel like he belonged to a real family again and had a real parent watching over him. What a good kid. :D Nice writing!
freestar chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Ah, that was sweet. What a nice story. I look forward to some more.
gaben chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I really liked it. I don't know the series, I'd love to no more about it I'm a huge sci fi fan and time travel plots have really good bases to go lateral, paradox's are a bastard though. Just the same it was well written and great representation of the characters personalities. The little bit of background was enough of us not in the know of the show. So well done. I could see you playing around with this... in similar vain say to your Highlander series.

Okay, off to find out more about the series...hmmm one season 1982-1983 we never got here in Australia...
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A beautiful and excellent story. Great job!:)
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is wonderful! A great topic for a story and well written! Where have you been and why haven't you written before? I'd love to read another story from you, so keep writing... and posting!
rusulka7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I used to love that series! Was so sad when the actor died (cant remember his name ) thanks so much for bringing it back :) I enjoyed the story.. will there be more? Maybe a little more bonding between the two?
huhchuh chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was a very nice sweet story! More? Thanks!