Reviews for Perception
Ruruka99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I always thought batman is the mother he fusses over the teens alot and tbh most husbands are afraid and take orders from their wives, like my parent for example lol. And in that episode where bats told supes that conner needs his father, bats sounds like an concerned momma :v daddy supes and mommy bats love that concept. Great fic btw!
Christina chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great job on the story :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I am with Robin ... Batmans going to kill them wally and his mouth haha got to love him for it though :D
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Very nice! An interesting twist on Superboy's identity. Well done!
infinity12002 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Totally love bye
brightwing11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
oh, batman totally wears the pants, agreed.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Will it continue? Just want to know! Email:
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love it
Great story
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story! I wasn't expecting it to end that way, with half the DNA being Batmans, so you led up to it great! Well done!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wally has a point... Batmans got the pants...
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aw, a protective Batman is so cute! And he is so totally the mom (he's like the Angelina Jolie of the Superhero Universe, always taking in children)
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Young Justice Batman is awesome.
Iwam chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Good fic! :-D
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I know right! YJ Batman is like the best father figure! Actually, there's a scene in one of the earlier episodes where Batman and Superman (as Bruce and Clark) are in a diner together discussing Superboy, and my friend pointed out that this conversation could clearly be misconstrued as Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent talking about their illegitimate child. Basically what I'm telling you is fuck the current continuity as Superboy being cloned from Luthor and Superman, instead the Batman-Superman clone should be retconned into existence! Lol, he and Terry McGinnis need to have a long talk about clones. Anyway, enough of my esoteric ramblings. Loving your stories as usual! Keep up the good work, my friend.

Love,

Kaiser
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Heh When I heard bout the superman and matman DNA I almost said Whos the mom out loud. Nice work! I love this Battys! Caring but still the cool guy we know and love! Wonderful work!