Reviews for Revealed To The World
Frosty Wolf chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
An interesting tale, it was worth the read.
ff chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
wont there be a continuation for this?
Good work for the JL fiction btw loved reading them :)
Keep on writing
littlemsstrawberry chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
wow actually a bmww fan but I love this smww
TLynnson chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
That story was very entertaining and a pleasant read. Thank you.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
How DARE you Bruce! Just because you got PWNED by Diana, doesn't mean you have to lick your wounds by bringing up the past! AND you got the story WRONG! I hope your pride has a permanent bruise XP
Luna's Meow chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
Awesome way to continue A New World. But it doesn't feel like an ending for some reason. Are you planning a third part? I'd love to see how she reacts to the reality of the world knowing of Themyscira, as well as these "tests" Ares has for her. Not to mention what will happen with the world finding out that they are together and Diana learning of Lois and Superman's son, (this is coming after "Superman Returns" right?) As a side note, your author link at the Superman Wonder Woman fanfic archive is embedded incorrectly. Instead of you, it leads to Kobez2.0
Soul93 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Great story! Anticipating your next update
HELLACRE13 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
So she'd Wonder Woman now. Things are going to change aren't they?

There will be more pressure and demands on her time. Hope they can weather it.
Proponent of EVO chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Ah, I love this! I was waiting for an update and you did not disappoint. Thanks for writing!
Twylyte chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
A great story. I quite like your representation of the semi-civility between the members of the pantheon.

I can't wait to see more,

-Twy
Ratdogtwo chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Great finish. Thinks for shareing your story
phyrephly chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Sweet chapter. Well written. Loved that Clark was up for trying anything to allay Diana's apprehension.
Anderfail chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I still don't understand how Clark doesn't know the Amazon language. He has a photographic memory and is a genius, he should have picked it up within hours of hearing it. He knows hundreds of languages both Earth and alien in canon (both pre and post crisis). I love the story, but that has irritated me.
Madge58 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
So, after reading this chapter, I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what'll happen next..." And then I saw the word "Complete" up at the top, and I was like, "Wait, it's over?" Wow, here I thought it was only getting started! Now that this story has come to its end, I feel as if a piece of my heart is missing. (Okay, that was a bit more melodramatic than necessary.)

In any case, you did a wonderful job. This fic was superbly written, though I'm sure you already knew that, LOL. Give yourself a pat on the back and take a nice, long vacation to Ireland or Hawaii or [insert name of location you've always wanted to visit]. Oh, and be sure to catch America's Next Top Model Wednesdays at 9/8c on the CW.

S'later!