Reviews for Revealed To The World
HELLACRE13 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
So she'd Wonder Woman now. Things are going to change aren't they?

There will be more pressure and demands on her time. Hope they can weather it.
Proponent of EVO chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Ah, I love this! I was waiting for an update and you did not disappoint. Thanks for writing!
Twylyte chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
A great story. I quite like your representation of the semi-civility between the members of the pantheon.

I can't wait to see more,

-Twy
Ratdogtwo chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Great finish. Thinks for shareing your story
phyrephly chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
Sweet chapter. Well written. Loved that Clark was up for trying anything to allay Diana's apprehension.
Anderfail chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I still don't understand how Clark doesn't know the Amazon language. He has a photographic memory and is a genius, he should have picked it up within hours of hearing it. He knows hundreds of languages both Earth and alien in canon (both pre and post crisis). I love the story, but that has irritated me.
Madge58 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
So, after reading this chapter, I thought, "Hmm, I wonder what'll happen next..." And then I saw the word "Complete" up at the top, and I was like, "Wait, it's over?" Wow, here I thought it was only getting started! Now that this story has come to its end, I feel as if a piece of my heart is missing. (Okay, that was a bit more melodramatic than necessary.)

In any case, you did a wonderful job. This fic was superbly written, though I'm sure you already knew that, LOL. Give yourself a pat on the back and take a nice, long vacation to Ireland or Hawaii or [insert name of location you've always wanted to visit]. Oh, and be sure to catch America's Next Top Model Wednesdays at 9/8c on the CW.

S'later!
john777 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
good story, keep writing
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Wow, talk about entrances, and can wager that this is going to be a hit and miss in more ways than one.
VFSNAKE chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Awesome! Great stuff. Next chapter should be even better.
Jana Girl123 chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Awww, it's over?:( But hey, this was one hell of a story and I loved it. Very good sequel to your original fic, and I hope to see more SMWW fics from you soon. This site definitely needs them:)
Fox Boss chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
Very nice series. Very well-rounded and believable.
HELLACRE13 chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
This was a cool chap, seeing her now embraced by the public and the intro of Myndi (wonder if she what she will get up to the gold digger) and loved the way you worked the star spangled panties design in. Diana is adorable, her enthusiasm so refreshing. No wonder he is smitten.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
great story, keep writing
Ratdogtwo chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »