Reviews for Revealed To The World
VFSNAKE chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
Nice! Should be interesting to see the transition of sorts.
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
I enjoyed readingyour story. I liked the way you had Clark teasing Diana. Please update soon.
xfighter4 chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Good story! I hope you update soon!
Proponent of EVO chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Batman is going to have his revenge, I can tell. Its going to be pretty awesome.
WonderCat chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
Absolutely wonderful. I love everything about this story: the writing, the characters, the banter, everything is just wonderful! Well done and keep up the great work!
HELLACRE13 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Love the banter between Clark and Diana. They bring out a playful sexy side to each other. It was good to see Diana open up to him and vent her pain.
Ratdogtwo chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Anotther awsome chapter keep up the great work. Lol bruce got what was comeing to him
Supabec chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
awesome chapter

glad to see bruce get caught by diana

nice interaction between clark/diana

update soon please
Madge58 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
I've said this 10 times already, but you're such an amazing writer! I'm so jealous; you probably aced your college essays. Speaking of which, I really need to get to work on my Stanford supplement essay. *Sigh*

Please update soon!
VFSNAKE chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Awesome! Bruce is a jerk.
Nightwing 509 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you had Diana get the better of Batman. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
good chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Nice to see Bruce humbled a bit here, and can see his sharp words coming from his petty need for revenge, even if it wasn't needed, imo, and will look forward to what happens with Diana next time as she and Clark works through this part and hopefully will continue to make great headway with each other and their new lives together.
Ratdogtwo chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
sorry to not have review earleyer. i have been on vecation. i am still on vecation still till 14 so my computer access has been limited. anway anthor awsome chapter keep up the great work.
Proponent of EVO chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
It is wholly unfair that Diana could just wipe away Clark's annoyance with her wiles. What I think is unfair is that she isn't here to do the same for me.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »