Reviews for Revealed To The World
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Hehee...Diana loves him but I love that she asserts her right to do what she pleases. And it's to help him but it also allows her to assert herself too. She needs him but she needs to stand on her own two feet as well. He could never stay mad at her for too long I bet.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Oh Diana, you little minx.

Just couldn't wait to tell the world.

Couldn't let Clark to the telling either.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen to this revelation.

Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter; really liking this story. Two young pups, in the big, bad (and sometimes wonderful) world - only these two happen to be super-pups! Diana's wise innocence, and Clark's loving over-protectiveness, play to each other's strengths and weaknesses. Chuck in an annoying Lois, and evil Darkseid, and a mischeivous god or two, and some gentle, fresh and unobstructive writing and you've made magic. That's what you've given us here, JBF. Love it. ;}
Supabec chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
awesome chapter

so soon diana become wonder women

and lois find out about supes and diana or not

update soon please thanx
VFSNAKE chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Nice! Clark and Diana forever!
john777 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
good chapter, keep writing
Madge58 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
LOL, Clark trying to stay mad at Diana. Love the way this story is progressing.

Please update soon!
Nightwing 509 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I enjoyed reading ytour story. i liked the way you had Diana prove she could out smart Clark. Please update soon.
Proponent of EVO chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Having Lois over for a nap, and Diana Prince there as well, Clark has two of my three comic book crushes in his apartment. Sadly, Kitty Pride is in a different universe. Thanks for writing, its been phenomenal!
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
Sorry did not get a chance to review earlier JBF. But loving the way Clark and Diana's relationship are progressing and their shared love and intimacy and new discoveries about each other. Lois is always barging in when she is unwanted...and I guess she's not being mean or anything but she sure has bad timing. What is Diana planning I wonder?
Ratdogtwo chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
another awsome story keep up the great work
phyrephly chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Well, I just started reading this Chapt, and then I was... finished - it was over very quickly. I had a little bit of a lot of fun...I really am enjoying this story (tho' not as much fun as our Blue Boy here, with his x-ray peepers)...hopefully, the next chapt will not be as quick to read...lolol ;) Gotta say too, I have to agree with the general concensus on Lois...
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Nice chapter, getting us up to speed on what Lois has been doing and how she was introduced to Diana.

Still enjoying the story very much and wondering how everything will be put together.

Thanks
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you had Clark come up with a way to explain who Diana was. Please update soon.
Madge58 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Aw, poor Lois. Get some rest!

Hmm, I wonder what Diana's surprise is...
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »