Reviews for Free Falling
Please update soon!
StripedBerries chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is great and I love this show! Please write some more if you get the chance because like I said, this is amazing!
SkydivingFREAK chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER
PRETTY PLEASE x (how many time it takes for you to get annoyed and write the rest of this story)
WRITE MORE CHAPTRRS CAUSE I'VE GOT TO READ MORE OF YOUR
awesomeness!
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was great update soon:)
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
O.O...What did you do to Robin?! *grins* I love it! Please tell me you will continue...please.
frownypup chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ouch.. You are really good on starting a freaking amazing story..and then torturing me by leaving this kind of enjoyable story hanging.. *whining*
Is there any mercy in your heart to relieve me and continue this sappy-yet-satisfying story..? :(
*puppy dog eye-ing you right freaking now*
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Please, please add more. This is the kind of story I've been searching for! And if you are interested, I'm inviting you to my 1960's Bat Computer Archives on Yahoo! A perfect place to post the whole story!
Month4 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I am loving this story so far. Update more please.
erika chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
finish it!
erika chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
continue!
Robin1234 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hiiii! Amazing story! Just wondering if you were going to finish it? :3
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
uggggg ahhhhh i've checked this storry 40ntimes literally! update this already ill did without it!
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
-snickers helplessly- A bat-pillow... XD

Love it so far, hope an update comes soon!
Kid Robin chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
-_-...if you do not makeith more i will find you and i will force feed you very nasty cookies that will make you sick...so write more! pwease! its a great story but you need to make more in it! if you don't i might kill myself...you dont want me to die do you?...ok maybe you do...JUST WRITE MORE!

Kid Robin was once here but now shes gone...duh

and yes i made that as long as i could! :D
tydeerose chapter 1 . 6/21/2011