Reviews for Yellow Paper
MessyThoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OH I LOVE P·L! i have professor layton and the unwound future and professor layton and the curious village I LOVE EM I PLAY LIKE A 100 TIMES PER DAY
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I read Edel's MORE .Thank one point,you put James instead of thought I'd point it you for listening to the ramblings of a mad person.

Yours Truly-

Aimi Harper
Tayla chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
OH! OH! OH! CAN I HAVE A V RAPTOR TOO? PLZZZ PLZZY PLZZZY? IT WILL B MY B DAY PRESENT! (either that or a horsey!) lol...GIVE IT TO ME DURING BIBLE CLASS! lol TOMORROW! PLZZZY! (oh and that story was good!)
Acorn chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
LOVED IT! The end was depressing though. Great story!
kittyreilly chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Aww! I've loved reading this story! I don't want it to end :3 Still - I can't wait for your next one, 'cos I'm sure it will be amazing! Also, amazing ending! 3
Kirbella chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
NOOOOOOO, IT'S THE END!

That dosen't matter though, it was a great ending anyway. I actually forgot about the gas, but it really made me smile. It was such a great story!
MakaEvans95 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
:O that was a cool ending! Congrats, for finishing your first fanfiction! I really enjoyed it :3 continue writing!
MakaEvans95 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Omg! poor miriam D: she lost part of her leg! wow this is starting to get really interesting :D please update soon!
MakaEvans95 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hey! I didn't knew you have updated! well i'm here ;D better late than never, right? Oh my god you left it in a cliffhanger noo! D: where are they? I liked when the girl said: "I had been hoping you could tell me" that was a nice ending :D ... I'm looking forward to next chapter so i'll add you to my alerts cuz i'm always checking my mail :D well... i think that's all.. huh...

EAT HEALTHY!

MakaEvans95 off... PEACE!
Tayla chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This one is good too...but no offense i liked da otha one better! keep up da work!
Tayla chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
THIS IS AH-MAZIN! LOVED IT! IT WAS REALLY CREEPY AND WANTED ME TO READ MOREEEEEE! lol moreee...lol..anyways... GOOD BOOK ! KEP WORKIN ON IT! (its a book right?) lol...jk jk
WriterCat chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Yay keep writing! :)
Kirbella chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
AWWW, family love, how can someone NOT love siblings helping each-other!

This chapter got scrolling down the page again, I just love this story so much, I wonder what that non-human light was!

In a way, it reminds me of Alice In Wonderland, anybody agree?
kittyreilly chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I was reading it like "'and thanks to BetsyFriday'? HEY THATS MY NAME!" :D I really like this story! It's very mysterious :P I can't wait to see if you continue this because it's so good! :)
Acorn chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nice! It's scary, but cool too. You should keep going. Just don't spazz out to badly. If you keep this story going, come up with a name for the girl,because when I tell my friends about this, it'll make more sence to say "Did you read the story about (name)?" than it would to say "Did you read the story about the girl?" So yeah, great story.