Reviews for Letters To and From a Princess
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 6 . 2/2
Yay G1 reference!
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 1/21
Very sweet. Twi and Luna do share a lot in common
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Is this still being worked on?
dragon-game chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
TheArchive chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
It...it updated?

Yes! YES!

Great chapter as always, and I can't wait until the Gala chapter (which I guess is coming in the next chapter or so).
Kiue Jin chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
TO be honest, I was under the impression that you had given up on this. You will not believe how glad I am to see that this is not the case.

Now, I have a general idea about what the future holds for this story, but knowing you I'm still going to get blown away. I look forwards to seeing the conclusion.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Oh yeah, this I've been waiting on.

I love this story, even if it's been overtaken by canon events. Still, this could be considered an AU, as the Gala night will be very different in this universe.

I love the detail that you put into these letters, the little jokes and references there are to find. The characters of the two writers really do come through in the letters, and it works as a whole.

I still have to backtrack to make sense of some of the references to previous letters, but that is a price I'm more than willing to pay. Keep going. Three days to the Gala? That means at best one more round of letters before the big night. To quote Rainbow Dash 'It's going to be so awesome!'
guess chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I'm not sure, but I think the Blue Mare may be Canterlot's lesbian bar.
guess chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Oh, wow. Did Twilight Sparkle read the novel of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" or does manga exist in Equestria?
guess chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Snrk. "Cloud" Monet instead of Claude Monet. I'm guessing that Brave Lion is supposed to be Leonardo Da Vinci. Is it just me, or do Luna and Twilight seem to be starting to flirt with each other in their letters?
guess chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Is Nicked Ear a Picasso analogue or a Van Gogh analogue?
Kiue Jin chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
I have to be honest. When I was looking at your list of stories and I saw this one, I just sort of said 'Why not, I could use a laugh.'

Having read it from start to finish almost non-stop, I can say I was greatly surprised by how good it was, as well as hooked. I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

BTW: I enjoy the growing romance that seems to be developing between the two of them. It's just so cute.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Okay, so, whilst this is a lovely piece of character development, there is a certain spelling mistake that was incredibly jarring - Twilight refers to herself as a 'Dutchess'. Hopefully this is some horse pun that I am just not getting, as, outside of that and a horrific pun involving nobility in the Netherlands, the spelling would be 'Duchess'. Apologies for bringing up such a petty mistake, especially in light of the brilliance of the rest of the chapter, but mistakes involving nobility and royalty bug me no end.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Awesome as always. I did notice that Twilight said, 'finding out what makes them the pony that she is' rather than 'they are'. I wonder. I love how both of them are self deprecating, it's so sweet.

I'm hoping that you do a post Gala revised version letter, as with the alterations this set of letters will cause, I don't think it will happen quite the same way.

A gold dragon names Au? Oh dear. Is there a Silver called Ag and a Copper called Cu? Bad pun!

The only minor niggle is I still have difficulty following the threads of conversation, as they cover multiple letters and you have to keep back tracking to find out what started a thread.
TheArchive chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Me again, I was wondering if you're still working on this story?

Like I said in my other reviews, I still think it's great, and I look forward to see where you go with this.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »