Reviews for Lucky Girls
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
nice story. i have a question, when are you going to put out the next story in your series? how much do you have completed so far on what you want done in this sequel?
elfspirit7 chapter 15 . 3/21/2011
One of the best Devil Wears Prada fanfiction ever, it was completely AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
MinLover chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
Speechless.
Poppinswannabe chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
.LOVED this story! So great to see another story from you...and this one was great! I love the way that you always include the girls in your stories. The way they play a vital part in getting Miranda and Andy together and that you don't forget about them is great. I hope that we will see more from you...I always get excited to see a new story alert from you in my inbox!

Great job as always!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
Awh, this fic was frickin amazing! Love your work. :D
LiveLearnLove chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
I enjoyed the entire story. I read it in about a hour and I was very impressed. Your flow...the dynamic between M and A...it was all well written. Thanks for sharing.
caradens chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
wonderfully written excellent fantastic i could go on but you get the point you have out done your self

thanks for writing
Pricilla Grey chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
I really enjoyed this fic- I love Mirandy when Andy has a strong relationship with the twins. I hope you write a sequel :)
Clio1792 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Emily's litany, "I love my job," had me on the floor laughing...while Miranda's terse text message and weekend invitation was great & totally in character...

Cool that Miranda, with all her implacability, is resistant to dealing with puppy mills...and supports biodegradable bags...and is sentimental about Patricia, Tay's grandma...

Nicely done,

teriyakiskater chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
wow definitely a long go. but i was happy to spend my day off kicking back and reading it while munching on clearly bad for you junk food :) i admit that i did skip through the majority of the first couple chapters but the rest of it was riveting. the highs, the lows, the secrecy. loved it.
Clio1792 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Nice parallelism for Andrea to realize that Miranda's zeal for detail in editing Runway is equivalent to the care put into the house. The snowball fight is a slight step out of Miranda's ice-queen exterior, but it works that they join forces to have a snowball fight with the girls...and, in general, the premise that it's Andrea's relationship with the girls that is gradually thawing Miranda is very effective here.

Good second chapter,

Clio1792 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Ok, reviewing in order, now...I like the way this story begins with a bang, and a nice, Dickensian coincidence...or Bronte-eque ("it was a dark and stormy night...") Great touch the way the deer peered at the car, and then wandered off after wreaking havoc!

In general, what's great in your approach to "The Devil Wears Prada," is by making Miranda's children-who I don't think even appear in the movie-into full-blooded characters, you turn the story into a species of "Jane Eyre" tale, with Andrea as the healing governess..

Nice start,

Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
loved the story, it was a great read.
Clio1792 chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
I am reading the conclusion first...a bad habit...but just to let you know that, on the basis of my reading of Chapter 15, this is *excellently* done-love the "mountainous steps" Miranda is ascending after a grueling 36 hours of worrying about her daughters...and what did James whisper to Miranda before he left to board his plane?

You have been at work on this a long time, and it shows in the pacing and the attention to detail (Andy knowing she will have to go back for her cell phone charger, for example).

Is Andy's father really that upset at the revelation of his daughter's identity? That seems a great pity...have you considered writing a story where he reconsiders?

More later,