Reviews for Hypothetical Discussion
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/19
Really enjoyed this.
This is fabulous. Probably the best hypothetical I've seen!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/29
So cute! Love this!
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 4/20
Adorable!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 2/4
*Applause*

simple and perfect
MistyNocturne chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hypothetically speaking here, *wide grin*, this was a very unique Reveal Fic. Implications and subtle hints have somehow been more refreshing to me these days seeing I've been combing through a hundred 'Arthur calm/betrayed/fear/guilt-ridden/superbly angry outburst reveals'. Yeah, i think you pretty much get the idea.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It put a smile on my face, Thanks.

Misty
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Hypothetical scenarios are a lot more useful than they are often given credit for. Sometimes, they aren't even all that hypothetical. Thank you for posting this!
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was great -hypothetically-. No, really, it was amazing! Keep up the magnificent writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Lovely!
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Right on! This would have been an awesome way to do the reveal- and totally on character. Sweet! :)
Irene Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
hypothetically speaking, this fic is AWESOME
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Jajajaja. Loved it!
Hypothetically speech... so hilarious!
Rumzah chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT
Cocococo.Bells chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Let's say, hypothetically, that I found this really amazing and cute one-shot. Had I find such wonderful story exist, it would have made sense that I would 'Favorite' it. And since I 'Favorited' it, hypothetically speaking of course, that would mean that I really loved the story and find it quite enjoyable. Of course, I would have, had this 'Hypothetical' story really exist.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013