Reviews for Turning Saints
CL90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This story is all kinds of messed up. Reminded me if rape, abuse, it was norhing like a working relationship should be. The end made Kurt out like a whore.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Loved it! Sequel please?
Anime-King15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
loved it
quin3218 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
omg! i freaking love this!
Katherine-Lupin-ENVER chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I know you said that this was a one shot and that there wasn't more but really this is soooo fucking incredible that it deserves a sequel :)

I don't know why you don't like it but I think that this piece right here is amazing! I loved it! and you wrote it perfectly.

So if you ever decide to write the sequel, I'd love to read it :) (also read what Blaine wants to do to Kurt and I'd love to see how Kurt coped with what happened in the classroom).
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Perhaps the most awesome part: Thad and Kurt's interactions. Very strong use of body language that was just soooo sexy but subtle. Love it!
sora.gemz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
holy sweet fuck.

I have no idea what you are talking about in your A/N this was perfect, please just tell me that you are going to do more.

Like the things Blaine wanted to do Kurt when he was less angry, or please then Kurt makes him even more possessive.
IrisLake chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I really want to read kurts version! I wanna know what he's thinking :)
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Holy F**k! That was hot, heavy, dirty and making me horny.

Please tell me there is a sequel to this. You are sooooo not stopping there. I really want to read more of this plot where Blaine and Kurt are in a bedroom just after school.

Please, please, please? I reeeeeeeeally want to read more of this. Please?
bxblover chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion about your work, I personally don't think it's a bad story. The 's&m klaine' stories of a decent variety are very hard to come by, but this was actually pretty good, and it was really an enjoyable read. I would only offer one critique.

The word 'come' is not spelled 'cum,' no matter what context it is in. I don't mind the word itself; used properly it can be very erotic, but when it's not spelled right it's just...you know that feeling when something is stuck in your eye and you can't get it out? That's what that mistake is to me, and frankly, you're too good of an author for that. I'm sorry if I'm coming off rude; I don't mean to. This is your story, and how you write it is of course up to you.

Again, it's a really good story, and it's really erotic, but I just think the mispelling of come puts a damper on otherwise really hot sequences. Otherwise it's very intriguing work!

Have a lovely day!

WL,

Magz.
K.Persephone chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
oh dear life. .hot. T know you don't plan to write sequels to this just yet, but please please please? whenever you have time? I'd love to know what exactly Blaine has in mind.
nolongeractive11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
oh okay so my ovaries just fell the fuck out of my body. SWEET HOLY HELL THAT WAS SO HOT
dmbland chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So basically this was the hottest I've read in a while. Though Im torn between feeling kind of bad for Blaine about the way Kurt acted, or being mad at him for leaving Kurt to clean himself up. Hm. Anyways, amazing fic, Ill add to story alert incase you decide to add another chapter ;)
Jlx2004 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is really good! I really hope you write another chapter or something, its actually amazing! Please do write more! Jx
L Crawford chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is a one-shot and I have no plans to continue it right now, but I'm glad people liked it! :) Thanks for the feedback!