Reviews for Caring
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Bloody lovely! I absolutely adore this!
Johnlock-lover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
omg so adorible and sweet! loved it.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was really tender in its simplicity and careful implications. You didn't over-do anything, (which most character-studies fall into), and it felt really natural to be reading this.

I could really believe this to be Sherlock's point of view. I think a lot of Sherlock fans don't actually they know the definition of a high-functioning sociopath- Sherlock has, and is perfectly capable of feeling emotion. Going from the representation of the show, I believe Sherlock is a sociopath in the context of a dis-social personality disorder. Still mad and completely incapable of true understanding of them, but he does have them.

I think you portrayed that really well. I particularly liked your piece about John near the end. I think the idea that Sherlock would view himself to be the most important thing to John is highly significant, and I really liked the concept of Sherlock waiting for John. It was really interesting.

All together, I very much enjoyed it.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
You bring up some interesting points. I don't normally like character studies, but I liked this one.
BenEsperanza chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Adorable with Sherlock and Lestrade! I'd love to see more fics like these...
Shaniqua chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hilarious moment between Mycroft and Sherlock! Damn, your stories really make my day.
ElliotdeSaint chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lovely character study :)! Really sweet Sherlock/John.
bb1019 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
cute, really cute
Cryptic Nymph chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
N'awww! So cute! I loved this- I particularly liked the parts about Lestrade, it was a great idea for his back story.
Maugreyfiliae chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I really liked this oneshot, especially the part about Lestrade's fatherly attitude towards Sherlock...And the fact that you manage to convey the impression that Sherlock's enjoys it, and even reciprocates his feelings, without actually having to state it explicitly.

So...I will keep an eye out for new one-shots like this one!
sherlocklover chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Sweet story - thought you did a great job getting in Sherlock's head!Then again,I've loved all you !