Reviews for From a Distance
msmhawkins chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very, very nice and enjoyable!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh this was BEAUTIFULLY written! Oh my goodness!
7gifts chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is all kinds of awesome and beautifully captures the episode from another character's (Claire's) point of view.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved seeing Daniel and Betty through Claire's eyes and I think this fits well within that episode. I 100% buy that these would be Claire's thoughts. Great job.
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was great, I always like stories that involve Claire in the Detty relationship. She has always been there for both of them, and could obviously see what they couldn't. It's nice for the reader to have a voice through her.
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG! I loved seeing things from Claire's POV. A mother knows best and she could definitely see long before our favorite duo that there was something deep there. I would love to read more from her POV.
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
times like this, i wish fanfiction had a like button
heidi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is some awesomely good writing. Where are your other stories? I think I might have read some of them before. Were you the one that had the season 4 between episodes fic after the finale last year? I think I need to get behind the wall. I hope you'll put more up here because the Ugly Betty area needs it.

Claire's POV was awesome. Perfect, and your use of details, too. Someone who knows how to write and tell a story! Please post more!
angym chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was good
Gems x chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
ohh its weird seeing you back on fanfic lol, thought id comment on over here today :)

i LOVED this, it was beautiful, and although they were fighting i loved the ending and how they could go from rage to finding something like this funny, however my favourite part was the final sentence with Claire - perfect :)
Lilouth33 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I always loved Claire's POV. Can you tell me where can I find the rest of your other stories especially "Detty what comes later"? I'd like to read more of this.
AMB chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I enjoyed this very much. Extremely well written. I'd also be interested in what's behind the wall at LJ.
lola2033 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved it... I would love to read the other fics u mentioned :(