Reviews for Complicated Situations
Stampiej chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
Loved it. Great reaction of Rémy s family is sad though
Star-of-Chaos chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
This is an absolutely adorable story. :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
This was an awesome story, thanks so much for sharing the awesome Romy!
amd5551 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
aww. Intense story. I'm happy with the happy ending and explanation though. I was very sad and upset with the lebeau's complete rejection of marie but not all stories can have everything 100% perfect.

I enjoyed reading this very much. thank you for writing it :)
Roguereine chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Great description/explanation of the beain. And John is very practical.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Great story! Remy is super sexy. And how could Henri be that oblivious? Lol.
couriosity chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Very cute and heartfelt. :3
xevg-x chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Oh girl, this fic couldnt be more awesome!

I read with a smile on my lips every word

I thought that Remy finally would know what were Rogue powers, I wanna him to know!

All the Romy fans need you write more Romy, you write them with so much passion
xevg-x chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Ok, Rogue has her powers and the're are under control

She was virgin, Remy was her first non?

Jean Luc is An asshole or just is pretty mad?

I love this fic!
xevg-x chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm sooo excited with the beginning of this story. Is so diferent and you're so good with the words!
IrisAyame chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
This story was even better than home-made cookies with home made vanilla cream and chantilly! You had a wonderful idea. The only thing that was not so good to read was the LeBeau's disapproval... it really made me upset (that was the point, I get it, but it was frustrating nonetheless) even if Etienne's tears almost started to make amends about it!
I loooved how they were so sure about them being together and I hope that, in the sequel (that I heard of in your stories list yay!) they're going to say "I love you" to each other. And also that Jean-Luc will have to say "I'm sorry, I was a total jerk"!
Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Iris (French reader, so if you ever need to write sexy endearments in French, feel free to ask me for a translation).
FabulousFever chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
i really loved this story. it was just over the top Romy romance and it was all justifiable! the sad part was how remy's family couldn't accept it. but still a great story
readingwithenvy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love your stories so much! But this one is a favorite :)
commando666 chapter 17 . 10/31/2011