Reviews for It's Only Polite to Share
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I loved this little story. Damn, thank God Max got locked up. What an asshole.
Brian can be so sweet and gentle. He really shows Justin his love to him through his every gesture and word.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Great story.
i'll-cover-you-x chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love this story! I really like intern storys and this was one of the best. The scene in Brian's office where he was trying to keep the relationship secret was so well written and I loved the way Brian didn't care when his employees found out about the relationship. So glad Chamberlain got caught after what he did. Thank you for writing it.
pampoo chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Goooo, Rage!
treetrust chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This is my first review! Thank you for the tip I loved this story, you are right there is nothing better than a jealous Brian! You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading the rest of your work :-)
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Omg, it's totally Rage saving JT XD
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Such a great story! I absolutely loved that Brain didn't even really have to think before giving up the client for Justin. Such a great story. Loved it!

Jess
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Love a jealous Brian! Want more Jealous Brian!
SoulMore chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
FAN!
suns and stars chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
great work
suns and stars chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
oh this was good
suns and stars chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
oh boy I would hate to be max right now
suns and stars chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
does this guy have a death wish or something
cole891 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Love jealous Brian. So both of the boys get their shot in. Perfect.
JenniferC77 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This is adorable. I so love possessive Brian. The first time Justin encountered that sleaze, I was proud of him for standing up for himself but secretly disappointed that Brian wasn't able to come charging to the rescue. I'm delighted to see the epilogue because now the story has the best of both worlds. Really great job! Jenn.