Reviews for Seeing Without Sight
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Loved the "Not it" part the best. Poor Robin, everyone treating him like an invalid just because he has temporary blindness. I'm glad Batman got through to him in the end.
Water623 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ha loved the pun and the whole entire story
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Aww..that suks. (I mean his punishment)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Good work with the story, I really enjoyed it :)
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
oh god, with a tooth brush? HA! :D
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
gah. batman and robin are so adorable. batman is such a papa bear.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow love it :-)
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
hilarious and would make sense considering Robin i feel that you got him down to a t
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol, I love how in stories where Robin gets in trouble he ends up cleaning something with a tooth brush! I find it hilarious, because my Mom made me do that with our house once (not the whole house, but the floors...) Let's just say... I never climbed to the roof of our house again... That she knows anyway xD

Great story!
Chibimax chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
nice! please update soon
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, he did all that while blind. heh, probably learned from all the bats in the bat cave how to handle himself.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BATMAN!
Jukori chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
hihi i love the end of it! totally adore your writing style! keep on going you made my day/night with the story XDDDD
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
AW! Cute! Awesome for Rob to be blind, and gosh, this is so cool! Poor Bats at the end (and Rob! XD A TOOTHBRUSH? XD), but this was cute! Rock on!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
good story. sucks that he's blind though how does he remeber so much?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
ohh I love this story, with blind robin and caring teammates especially wally and superboy and also at the end the father/son bonding, when batman rescues his little bird and hugs him - so sweet.