Reviews for Who's Been Duped Now?
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
loved it!
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Interesting story, love what you have done with the characters. Of course I always loved Max and Liz together, who wouldn't? I liked the fact that the new your Ava was the spitting image of Liz, well she would have been if not for the tattoos, piercings and so on. Even the summit was well done, Liz coming into her powers in the nick of time to save Max. Nice timing but then stress, desperation, and desire would actually be the trigger for the energy field she projected. At least I always thought that would manifest her powers quicker obviously you did as well. Now having said all that, I am disappointed unless you are going to make me a happy camper and continue this story because really, it can't be a one shot. It has no real ending...Ghost!
Madam Akyria chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow! You chose a perfect spot to UA it, perfect to have Liz's power activate at the exact second that Max needed her as I think would have happened.

Overall it was wonderful.
RoswellMyHeart chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
WOW! THIS WAS AWSOME, I WISH IT WERE LONGER. IS THERE BY ANY CHANCE ANOTHER PART TO IT. I WANT MORE!
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love it!
mybrandofheroin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Mouth chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
love it please post more!