Reviews for Thranduil's Dilemma
Optymistka chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
:D
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is a very cool story! Now, I have to go read the one with the blind lady. (That sounds most intriguing D)
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ah, Thranduil. Good to see people who love him! :D I can just imagine all the crazy conversations you have with your muses; I know I'm always arguing with Maedhros from "The Silmarillion". I like how you bargained with him, (the tongue part had me grinning like a fool) and the humour was great! :D

"Is that even /legal/ in your world?" Oh, poor poor Elvenking. I like how he had a well-worn copy of Laws and Customs; this reminds me that I need to get a copy myself. :P Great job!
Aelaer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Bwahahah!

Ah, so you let out our little secret, about us fan fiction writers speaking often with the characters. Yours and Thranduil's relationship reminds me of my own with my own favorite character. Aragorn and I have an... interesting... relationship. Whenever I put him through something harrowing and all together unpleasant, I have to give him some time off. He often requests vacations with Arwen. He likes the Caribbean, seems to have some sort of odd friendship with Jack Sparrow. Go figure.

Being rescued by Thranduil would be nice... but give me a Ranger any day ;D
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow... This is well and truly hilarious! The dialogue is absolutely brilliant. And the end is perfect. Watch out for them cat sized spiders!

Wow. Just, wow.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lmao! I luv this story! Very, very funny (lol, "is that even legal in your world?" poor thranduil! ;D )
DorkynessOnSteroids chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha xD So funny! you should do more of these
Lammstrellicon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
XD awesome one shot!
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I was laughing the whole way through this. I can imagine having similar conversations with my own 'muses', especially with the tenth Doctor (David Tennant) from the TV show Doctor Who.
Macheil chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful and funny! Thanks so much for sharing!
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Hilarious! And true - you DO get those conversations sometimes but this was priceless. I Love the way 'you' bargain with him and persuade him by the story that REALLY needs writing. I know there have been a few others and have event hought that myself but YOU should write it- it will be wonderful. Love your whole portrayal of Thradnuil and how can anyone not love him!
ScienceofDeduction22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
hehehe I honestly don't know what to say...great as ever of course but...oh my god, I can just picture it...hehehehehehe :)
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LOL sounds fantastic. Poot Thranduil, always abused by the many writers out there.
ecan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I not really a Thranduil fan he's abit too arrogant for me but I do love your writting and this one lifted my spirits. so great story as usually

Ecan