Reviews for White Knight Syndrome
AWESOME!
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Aw. This is so adorable.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this! Thanks for writing.
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow I love it.
It's kind of perfect.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love this. It's so amazing! You're a great writer. I'd love to read more Easy A stories from you :)
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
THIS IS SO PITCH PERFECT. Oh my goodness. PLEASE write more for this fandom. That was Todd to a tee. I loved it.

Can you clone yourself and make your clone friends write more too?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job with this and I would love to read more Easy A fics from you. Keep up the great work!
Howdoyounothavemorereviews chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is beautiful and fantastic. I love how it lets you see a little of Todd's perception too. (Would love to read more!) xx
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
you should REALLY continue this, like when todd hears olive's webcast and then does all that stuff at her house
alixxblack chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was really cute :) It seemed very in characters and cute and it was nice reading something from a different point of view. Good job!
justwaitingontheworldtochange chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwe. This is a really sweet fic. Easy A is one of my favourite movies and I think you just made me love Todd a little more, not that I wasn't in love with him before, cause who isn't?:) So thank you for writing. It was wonderful.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so sweet! Absolutely adorable, and quite well written. Nicely done.
Tearrer chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ha, cute. Ranty! But in a good way, like, I-really-want-to-keep-going kind of way. Such a thorough review, right?

Yeah good job!
Dong d'Esperluette chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hey hey !

I really loved your story ! :D I could see the movie in my head, and it's so funny to know what Todd was thinking at this moment... :D

By the way, you write really well, it's nice to read you.

Keep going ! ;)

Dông
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great fic :) It really felt as though we were in Todd's head.