Reviews for Green Danger
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 1/26
Your GR stories will forever me among my favorites, but I thought I'd give this one a little extra love since it doesn't seem to have many reviews.

I love the dynamic between Six and One. I thought you captured their "One's the badass but proud papa" and "Six is the overly polite student with an identity crisis" perfectly. And the dialogue! Hehe, "Rex himself is now Providence's 'secret weapon' and 'humanity's last hope', which is a little sad if you ever get to meet him." Best line ever.

Anywho, thanks for sharing your talent!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aw so cute
sempaiko chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Loved it! Like the tie-in to all-of-us-six-obsessed-fan's-fave-episode-now! and stuff... nice entry -everyone's so far are good, yurs included. _ def gona be tough! thanks for entering
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
My good gawd i cried when he took off his shades! It was amazimg! Fffffffff i want more six based episodes! XD
Kaylee.kat chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
zomg, sooooooo awesome! I ziggon LUVed it! so much father/son fluff that episode ruled as does this story! so well written! keep on writing cause you are very good at it!

so sad about poor one tho.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh, my goodness, I FREAKING LOVE THIS! This story was so well developed and so I just love the whole conversation between them and how you developed it. The dynamics between them is so credible because of the fact that Six explained that One took him in when he didn't have a home.

This one definitely goes into the favourites. Great job.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
sooo sweet :)

I love the part where you said that its sad that Rex is the last hope...and he's, well...REX!

ScarletReid chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Dude I now need to read the new story, they just make me laugh, and man of action seriously needs to turn homework into an episode! I like this one it's cute i was also having a fan freak out when he took them off… Ima watch it on YouTube now!
sapphirechamp chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Nice story. Oh my god...He took off his shades! In away it was a little dissappointing that his eyes were that normal. Rex Got new powers! Six/Rex major Father/son fluff in that episode!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw this was a wonderful one shot! i really like the dialog and the happiness. One really wanted Six to be happy.
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LINA! *virtual huggle!* OMG when Six took his shades off I had the biggest fangirl spasm in my entire life times 6! I screamed and freaked and jumped around and like practically passed out on my bed all while screaming "AGENT SIX IS A GOD!" because DAMN he is smexy! And in my opinion he looks younger and so handsome with his shades off! Add that to the awesomeness that was already Six and Wally Kurth's voice that could practically melt butter...BEST EPISODE EVER!

And after I was done freaking out I instantly thought of you and how you and all the other GR fic writers reacted to the big reveal of Six behind his shades. But you mostly since you are like the Holix/Agent Six Queen. Overall I was very pleased with the episode. It was amazing!

Now onto your fic! I must say that it was absolutely frickin EPIC! I just got done reading it and I LOVED how you portrayed both Six and One! The mentor/student father/son vibe is a welcomed one since instead of Six and Rex its Six and One. It's something new and refreshing and portrays who Six really is. I'm sorry that your other fic idea was crushed by the new episode, but you did a phenomenal job with this one!

It's a shame that One died of said mentioned 'illness' but at least his spirit and body is with the island now, and Six can go on knowing that being the lowest ranked means that to One he is the highest of all the other pupils he had taught. :') It's so touching...*sniffles and hugs Six*

*Composes self and coughs awkwardly* Anyway I can't wait to see what else you have in store with your writing. Take care and I hope to see more from you soon! :D
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved your fanfic and the newest episode too! :D 3
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
...I don't think I can compete with this! Great job, Lina! And I agree... HE TOOK OFF THE EFFING SHADES! EEEEEEKKKKK! _ *wants to steal Six from Holiday*
solsixtus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love love love this! Can this be canon? Because it's so awesome and fits so well.

You've also made it really difficult for me to win Sem's contest, because this is so GOOD.