Reviews for Life On Helghan
Captain Savec chapter 5 . 2/24
I wish somone could help me a history of helghast weapons , gear ,tactics and other militeria as it would be in real world with real life perameters.
Caleb chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Hey my names Caleb so I freaked when I saw that dude ch 1 was good im gnna read all of it
Flaming Kunoichi chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
This is actually a good story. I luv it!
sebastos156 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I thought capture troopers were snarling predator like monsters :) aside from this, I've always wanted to see a mission through the eyes of a Helghast. It's a shame they didn't do that with the games.
It all seems very realistic... using the arm blade as an ice pick, the silver armor as camouflage in the snow, the red goggles for night vision... very creative. There's a good sense of location too. And I can see that this runs parallel to the KZ3 storyline.
XxSilentEmpathxX chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
I like it, I like it!
randomguy1234567876543 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
yeh i am and im loving it
rofllmaulol chapter 18 . 6/16/2011
Hey, we played Resident Evil today

Just wanted to tell you that I read chapter 18. I liked it, I'll sure read the other ones.

Keep up the good work
Stuch chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Don't concern yourself with whether or not I like what you do with it, as long as you enjoy writing it and are happy with the results... there's no harm. I am extremely curious as to where this goes from here and am glad you're stretching it out into a good few chapters.
Stuch chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
A good chapter, but I am glad you didn't go straight into this right after the six month gap. It works far better as the wind down after an action scene.
Stuch chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
I like the hypnotherapy idea and good job with this chapter overall.
Stuch chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
You have uploaded chapter 9 again.
Stuch chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I think you might be in danger of writing filler between interesting points from the game. Don't be afraid to jump forward if nothing interesting is happening in regards to plot or character. Not that this chapter was that because you had the game to bounce ideas off. Fluff is no fun to read and worse, no fun to write either.
XrazgarX chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
pretty good story
Stuch chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
This is something of a review for the two latest chapters. I try to avoid the grammatical errors because you can only improve by reading and writing more, I am the same.

The most interesting thing in the sixth chapter is the idea of the Helghast being British and the ISA being American. This is something that the games never mention or touch on but it shown through the voice-casting - all your lines for Visari and Radec are Brian Cox and Sean Pertwee in my head. But that might just be because the British are modern movie villains in general.

Anyway, it's interesting to bring up World War 2. I never know which aspects of today's world to take forward, which I suppose is one of the main problems with writing science fiction. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Hawki chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Chapters 2 and 3 have the same issues as chapter 1, and along with the time passed since writing them, pointing out the same issues again would be a bit superflous. Things get a bit better here in that it feels like the fic is doing more 'showing' and less 'telling,' as such, with more imagery and better seperation of lines. That Radec has interacted with the protagonists is another plus.