Reviews for Salvation: Take My Breath Away
feliwendy412 chapter 48 . 2/5/2015
P
genius2050 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Just started reading your fics & am addicted! Can't wait to read what happens next!
FicreaderT chapter 100 . 5/6/2012
So glad she got the job and I'll bet you can have a lot of fun with Sam outranking her husband. This was a long one, but you wouldn't notice while reading it as each chapter flows easily to the next and the reader is never bored. I love that Dnny and Steve are related - I think that's one of my favorite things about all your original characters. Another wonderful story and I look forward to the next installment!
BandBfan chapter 100 . 5/25/2011
Really wonderful story, Michelle.

I thought maybe that Sam might be pregnant by now

but I guess being named CAG, would preclude that for a while.

Thanks for all your hard work and regular posting made for a very easy read.

Thanks again for writing and sharing this story with us!

Cindy
jodiesto chapter 100 . 5/17/2011
You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to more.
Runner043 chapter 100 . 5/17/2011
Liked how Charlie got to meet his daughter after all these years, nice that everything was civil, which is more than I expected after the Bakers earlier reactions.

So sad about Ens. Todd. His father lost more than he will ever know.

I think it's great that Sam now outranks her husband.

Thanks for another great story!
kimber1461 chapter 100 . 5/17/2011
What a wonderful, amazing story! Jake being terminally ill had actually crossed my mind!

Way to go, Sam!

Already into your new one! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
Runner043 chapter 94 . 5/17/2011
First off... the story allert didn't work. I've been wondering when an update was coming for this story, because I didn't get any allerts. So now I'm several chapters behind, but happy to catch up.
plws chapter 100 . 5/17/2011
I enjoyed this story. I like that Sam get to boss Steve around.
AshleyPetrova chapter 100 . 5/16/2011
I'm sad it's over, but I happy that you will do another story soon. I figured as much that Jake was sick with something. I love how Sam now outranks Steve now, that is really funny!
mystery of the mist chapter 100 . 5/16/2011
So sad to see this story end, but so happy there's another one! This was a fantastic story!
Raefhn chapter 100 . 5/16/2011
Love it! I especially love how Sam now outranks Steve. So funny! Anyhow, can't wait to read more. Your stories will entertain me as I wait for season 2 in the fall. I hope that the ending of tonights ep isn't too big of a cliffhanger. (nervousness)
moonjat54 chapter 100 . 5/16/2011
Well done! Sam outranking Steve is pretty funny. I am assuming that it will make for some pretty interesting bedroom talk in the future. I am positive that will make it into the next story...*wink, wink*. And I am also pleased to hear you are not retiring from writing. I will need as many H 5-0 fixes as I can get over the summer.

So Jake had a brain tumor and decided to commit suicide by forcing a situation where someone would be required to kill him. Sad...not the most honorable way to go out. I do hope that doesn't weigh on Steve's mind. He really didn't have a choice.

Thanks for the entertainment...loved the story.
francis2 chapter 100 . 5/16/2011
Thank you so much for this story! Now Sam outranks Steve, and she's using it to her pleasure. I'm sure he will find ways to still do things his way...

I love this story so much and I'm looking forward to maybe some more adventures after the hiatus.
moonjat54 chapter 99 . 5/16/2011
Oh that ending was just so sad. I do hope that Ens. Todd's father feels some guilt for the part he played in his son's death. I have faith that Steve will be able to comfort Sam eventually when her tears are over.

I am happy that the Bakers and Charlie are at least being friendly and perhaps Emma can have loving family all around. Seems like it is headed that way. And Holly has some closure, which is good.