Reviews for Acquired Taste
Kamui Senketsu chapter 23 . 11/25/2018
Hell yes, that was just as awesome and hilarious as I remembered, it was nice to hop on this crazy train again, I have nothing but positive vibes after experiencing it.
Until next time,
Kamui
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Oh my gosh I missed this story, I just rediscovered it in my favorites. It was one of the first fics I read on this site, and now I’m about to binge it again, it’s as hilarious as I remember.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
Doggos are the best! Best friends, companions, and are the most loyal little creatures on the planet. They don't ask for much in return. Just love, food, and walks. Those who own dogs (and are GOOD owners) are more responsible.
Sadgain chapter 23 . 9/22/2018
Tbh I cannot tell how many times I read this fic- and now Im here again. Thank you for your amazing masterpiece!
Wazzup chapter 10 . 6/26/2018
You’re hilarious.
kk123 chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
AT A TIME LIKE THIS YOUR REALLY GONNA SAY ''I GOT A CAR.''
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
BedknobsAndLlamas, you do know a dog's eyes are like that too,right
freyja0taku chapter 23 . 4/16/2017
Aww that ending. It's really fun to read. xD It's very late but vote for dogs. hahah
Everlily Emrys Holmes chapter 23 . 12/6/2016
Wow, loved this! you did a great job of incorporating elements from the show but making it different and interesting too! Thanks for the fun story!
Ember song chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I prefer dogs than cats. Sorry but dogs are more social than cats.
Kassidy chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Go Catsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Unidentified Gem chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
_ very exciting and light! great job _
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
nausea.
Sophie chapter 23 . 5/9/2016
Wheeeeee!
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I agree with your comment that Maka is a bit out of character here, but I like the story so far! :D
Only thing: skitzo should be schizo. :) :) like schizophrenia. _

Thanks for an intriguing story start!