Reviews for Acquired Taste
Kurai Gekkou chapter 20 . 4/4/2012
I love it and can't wait for more and I just started reading it today lol...
pervydaisy chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
How could anyone hate mountain dew, its delicious!
Like a boss chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Why havnt u updated it's been over 2 months :( and ya I read poison scarlets fics as well. This is a great storry so u should rlly continue it!
animaguswolfsong chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Re-read this last night because I couldn't sleep and remembered how freaking AWESOME it is. I love the utter nonsense and the plot that makes you want to keep reading. Please continue this story. It is amazing and makes me laugh.
Michiru Kino chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Oh DAMN!

Ok, this story is more than a little frippin amazing!

Good job!

I applaud you for writing a fic this length

( In all honesty, I'm going to attempt one like this, but it will end in failuredue to my short attention span)

Keep up the good work, and please update :) Don't rush though .~
DopeyDopa chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
need mooooooooooooooooore! i need more chapters and moooooooooore romance!
DopeyDopa chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
can i ask which kind of dog is Soul in this story? i cant stop imagining a white terrier O_O

by th way, awesome story!

I cant stop laughing at maka's attitude and im just in the 3ยบ chapter
PurpleSoul 1996 chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
OMG I just love this so much! U have a gift when it comes to writing this story! I read every chapter and man so funny and cute! This is my favorite story that I ever read! Keep up the great work!
Shay-of-Awe chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
You are you of the best fanfiction writers I have ever read..not many people can handle the whole mix of humor, plot and seriousness, but you juggle them beautifully! I'm so proud of you! (whoever you are, I don't know you..)
bluenian98 chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
NOTE TO SELF:

guns are not sex toys

blackstar is an idiot

maka is REALLY good at sarcasm

this story is really good
Emcronia chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
I love the conversation between Soul and Maka. They are so snarky! Sad to hear that this is ending. Its one of my favorite stories to reread. See you next chapter!
Silverwolf819 chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
LMAO XD tree huggers, I was dying when I read that part. Next chapter is the last chapter! \(*0*)/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
IcedT101 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
It's be funny if my friend had a dog and named it Little Shit.
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
LOL this chapter was hilarious... and I happen to be, quote, TREE-HUGGER, quote, so watch it! Jk. I was grinning soooo hard when Black*star made that comment on Spirit *ahem* PASSING her the handgun.
silverspigot chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Definitely feels like an oh-crap-better-update-so-they-know-I'm-alive kind of chapter. But you did a nice job anyway. I really like the part where she pulls out a gun. Stuff like that should happen more often...
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »