Reviews for Acquired Taste
I'mWhisperingToDawn chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
awesome!(:

i feel so bad for chrona...aha. shes just so innocent, you knoww? lol. freaking medusa just needs to die (: dang ho. soul better hurry the frick up to sake maka! hurry hurry hurry BLAIRE needs to hurry xD i feel like i wanna be mad at her but i cant. lol. i dunno why xD anyways, update soon! it was awesome (:
Don'trlyknow chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! it wad the funniest chapter EVER! I loved it!
Don'trlyknow chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
I love playing speed! OOOH~ another fight i see.

I wonder if Spirit is at Shibusen and if Maka knows~
Don'trlyknow chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
I Loved it! It was, yet again, very funny.
Don'trlyknow chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Maka's life really sucks. If i were her i would just go die in a hole, if not than cry for all i'm worth!
Don'trlyknow chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
I loved it, it was so cute! I hope her class will see her in the end though (as a hero)
Don'trlyknow chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Hahahaha, very funny, Mamoth-looking guy deserved it if you asked me. I love the story progress.
Don'trlyknow chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Team cat and team dog almost equal. sorry, it's 11:30pm and i'm dying! i ussually sleep at like 9 so C U 2morrow. BTW i love the story.
Don'trlyknow chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! that was very funny! I love what Maka thinks, her thoughts R hilarious
Jezzimare chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
You need to update sooner, I've missed this story!
Don'trlyknow chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I'm not liking the feeling of Kidd, what the hell does he think he is doing? Shooting Maka like that? well i will have to read on~
Don'trlyknow chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
SOOOO~ soul is a dog but is he a scythe too? I love your story, Soz i haven't been reviewing in a while.
Don'trlyknow chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
HAHAHAHA! very funny!
Mynameiseliza chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Ragnarok always pisses me off. -.-
MissHeartfilia chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Nice, nice. Blaire is crazy, Soul is probably screwed, Maka has to deal woth an insane Chrona . . . the next chapter will be interesting
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »