Reviews for Acquired Taste
lilahri chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
This is great! I'm excited to see what how Maka adjusts to Shibusen. I'm assuming her father will be there right? That'll be fun )

Keep it up! I'm loving this story! You are doing a great job of taking familiar characters and making them react in believable ways in very different situations.

Update soon!

~lilah
Opalynne chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Oh boy. I'm a newcomer to this story, and I just read the whole thing in one go. I especially love your depiction of Maka, and I greatly appreciate the humor. I look forward to your next chapter!
lilahri chapter 12 . 5/9/2011

Update soon!

~lilah
Ayara012 chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Write faster! this is good! i wanna read more. this plotline is pretty weird though. good, but weird... anyway, write faster!
Rakora chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
I absolutely love this story. Everything about it is awesome and unique. The dialogue is great and the characters are mostly in-character, especially considering the awkward situation you've put them all in. I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it.

Also, on a side note, I've been thinking about writing some Soul Eater fanfiction after I finish writing the Fairy Tail one I'm working on now. I would be forever grateful if you would consider being my beta reader and even more ecstatic if you also like Fairy Tail. I haven't found a suitable beta reader for that story yet either.

But anyway, your story inspires me, so therefore you should continue updating. You don't want your readers don't go on a murderous rampage, do you? XD
CookieTheif chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
I loved this chapter! It was so funny and the fight scene at the end was cool too:)

However, this chapter gave me the nasty mental image of Maka with big, fat giant ankles (according to Soul anyways)! XD
Miyaow chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Yay! Maka gets to fight! Ala-Tomb Raider I imagine? Like Lara Croft looking all-cool and blowing up monsters left and right! :D

Soul seems to stay human for pretty short time here. When is Maka gonna get used to his human-ness? I wonder if she thinks he's hot?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh, Physics? Can't memorize em formulas for my life. It's more effective learning them from real life, I guess, when you fall off a chair you get real intimate with the laws of gravity...
Danibat chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Maka shooting guns and not taking names. Awesome. Also awesome, playing cards with Black Star. She only has to say "Soul" now huh/ Progresssss. I look forward to Maka being even more of a badass. Also my suspicions about Spirit are growing, and I like it.
kiralou chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
OMG, Maka fighting made me squeal, twice. She's s awesome. I'm considering a fan-cub.

Love how they're all getting to know each other, Maka and Black Stars friendship/hatred for each other makes me laugh.

Now I want a milkshake, too. Why do you have to write about food? Make me hungry

Also, man, she's good with cards. The only thing I can play is Go-Fish.

So, keep up you bipolar rabbit/turtle writing style.

~NeverBeenNormal
Silverwolf819 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Awesome comedy this story. This story never fails to keep me laughing XD keep up the good work
ewrstrgoiyuhfuisye chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
LMAO! XD im going to just keep replaying that part over & over again in my mind. "You biitchhh!" Hahaha that was great
crazychick1313 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
I can't wait until Maka finil meets Lord Death.
Shenzuul chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Aaaaaah, the memory at the beginning was awesome, and the development in the rest of the chapter fascinating. Thanks for yet another thrilling read. You save me from boredom.
macchime chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
(O_x) poor Soul...he has to put up with Mafia Maka...wow. Most of the SoMa stories I read (the shorterish ones, anyway) have them eating each other's faces off (in my opinion-a single kiss is described that way for me) by chapter 12. Here, they still hate each other's guts. Love it!
AliceUnknown chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
i love the part where BlackStar and Maka were going to have an eat-off at Denny's. i was able to imagine perfectly old west music in the background and them in chaps and a cowboy hat, and i think i even managed to imagine a tumbleweed passing by their feet. (because, y'know, it's totally normal to see something as weird and dusty as a tumbleweed at Denny's. I know this.)

about the twin pistol things; isn't that supposed to be Kid's weapons? and yet, he made no appearanceā€¦

which reminds me. i want more Kid. just putting that out there -.- lol, but keep to the storyline! its great so far, dont let me mess it up for you...
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »