Reviews for Acquired Taste
Miyaow chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Ey, that chapter wasn't bad at all! It made me laugh a lot! :D

Yay! Black Star is gross! Bwahahahaha! Next I guess he's gonna get some pink gum in his hair? :D Pink and blue!

Oh, wow! Maka actually likes shopping! I can sooo relate!

And she gets a friend too! Cool!

I laughed at the part Soul watered the fire hydrant. And what's up with him staring at Maka? Did the new clothes make her look cooler? Is he really starting to get into pervert-mode over her? I thought he watches her bathe while in his dog-form?

Looking forward! :D I LOVE IT! Never fails to make me laugh!
Orkidd chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorta glad Soul has pants... but at the same time I'm not. I am such a pervert...

I liked this chapter, so I don't think you need to rewrite it. I like the humor and it was nice seeing Black Star calm and collected, even if he had to get sick to achieve that. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Missy
Silverwolf819 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
No need to rewrite it awesome just the way it is n no more pants less Soul

DX oh well :p oh yeah if it's not too must trouble could you put the names of the user you respond to at the end of the story it makes it easy to whi your responding to. you don't have to if you don't want to
AliceUnknown chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
oh my god, i just realized i didn't review for the last chapter.

what a bitch i am, huh.

just kidding.

i'm so glad to finally have something to read that i actually enjoy reading and doesn't have some mention of osama bin fucking ladder all over the place. -.-

i don't think you should rewrite. i loved the chapter! it's really good. like all of your chapters.

i'd so NOT ever be able to go into a mall with a credit card that apparently has no limit. i'd spontaneosly combust. of happiness. i assume.

i wanna go to the arcade -.-

and lastly, what was the picture thing of at the end in the beginning of the authors noteā€¦.at the bottom of the page? looks like a cat, but it took me about a year to realize :) was actually a smily face and not just everyone making retarded typos all the time -_-
macchime chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I'm sorry...I'm a tad confused with the story now. I still love it though!
Michiru Kino chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
Hahahaha Maka's life does suck :) I really love your story ;)
kiralou chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Wow, have I mentioned I love this story? I think I have, but I'll say it again, I frizzin' love this story.

I must say, though, I want a soft pretzel now.

Dont die, Maka!

Where are her parents and am I the only one who wonders this? Can't wait until the next chapter~

~NeverBeenNormal
yeaMen227 chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
I love the humor:))) MOoooore!
Minameowmiss Meow-Meowington chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
I LOOOOVE IT! :D please continue, I beg u!
CookieTheif chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Oh no! Makaaa! D: Soul must save her and then passionately devour her face!... Haha, well maybe the first part will happen C

and 'I Spy With My Ninja Eye' was funny! It made me rofl :3
Miyaow chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
er - Question.

Don't Dogs randomly hump people's legs? That's a reason I prefer cats. Think Little Sheet would actually do that?

Just wondering :D

I. REALLY. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. NEXT. CHAPTER!
I'mWhisperingToDawn chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
and so...your story distracted me from my homework xD its now 12:44 a.m. and will now go to sleep and finish in the morning :) haha. procastination to the max! xD well this chappie was kinda funny...until the end. of course. haha. hopefully after this maka will recover (and hopefully gain some good luck for once xD) and learn some kick ass moves! you knowz, like kung fu panda :) lol. well anyways...i think i should go to bed now xD so update soon! :)
lala chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
i'm more of a cat person...

but just picturing soul as a dog makes me smile :)

still a cat person but i like dogs more than i used to...

anyways i loved Maka and Black*Star's fight XD
Aquatwin chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
heh heh, oh soul, you DOOOG (yes, that pun was intended).

I found this hilarious and adorable. But maka should really learn how to fight monsters. She can already fight bullies, it shouldn't be a problem to fight monsters W

Nehheh, the massive amount of updates are makin' my head spin, man, and I luuuv that (being dramatic/weird with my way of writing because I'm tired, sorry ;)

Awaiting moooore!