Reviews for Acquired Taste
yep that sums it chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
why do you have a conversation with yourself
chocolatemaster chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
dogs for sure
you know who chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
i think dogs should be gettin some credit here! i mean theyre more fun than cats
that guy chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
team cat ftw
lost to da ages chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
go cats
roro213421 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Dogs
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
If you ask me Dogs are slightly better than cats 'cause cats scratch like hell
SoMa4386 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I should probably get to sleep. It's about 3:30 am. This is just so amazing though!
SoMa4386 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Oh my god, i am laughing y head off right now. Soul wants gatorade. Hehehehehe
Alligator Rampage chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
IT'S PERFECT. This is the best multi-chap fanfic I've ever read ( I'm a Fanfiction manic due to my outstanding procrastination skills and the fact that I have quite a pathetic social life) I really liked that when you time skipped the story still read the same, as in Maka and Soul were still their stubborn (adorable) selves. You're really funny :) Your interpretation of Maka and her thoughts were very unique and...just...PERFECT. This story made me happy and sad and just asdfghjkl and that last chapter was the best ending ever. It really did the characters justice. All in all, this was a wonderful story that kept me up late at night whispering to myself,"just one more chapter", and I'm so glad I decided to read it.
sha5aditto chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
AWESOSNFNDNRNEMDMEEEE I luv it I luuuuuuuv it!
GreatGood job!
Urusaii chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
I think I just might have found my kind - another lazy bum. Not really bum though, just lazy. And because I'm a lazy bum, I don't usually leave reviews (for the same reason that you do, as you said in your a/n somewhere in chap...I forgot) but because I really really think that this fic (and you of course) is a genius, it seems that not telling you all about it is unfair. And then again, because I'm a lazy bum, I don't usually mind a/n's but I find yours amazing; even with the weirdness of putting all your responses in one paragraph, I still love reading them. (I should really change my username to LazyBum)
I was considering naming my puppy someday (I'm planning to get one) Little Shit, but I guess my mom would be livid. But I'm still considering it though.. Nah, just wanna let you know.
Well, I really love your humor and.. I've now totally become your fan. I'll sure be looking forward to your other works! :D
Psyka chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
Awesome so bloody bloody awesome bravo i loved it
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
CONT IT PLEASE?
Lizakimiko chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story it made me laugh and a lot of humor stories don't make me laugh!
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »