Reviews for Acquired Taste
La-la-Laand chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
cool in the next one you should have Soul feel the gunshot or something
crazychick1313 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
If I was there I would be freaking out.
crazychick1313 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Awesome
xerrex chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This is awesome! It's a used idea already, but you were able to make it so interesting. Good job! And I also like the way you portrayed Maka, too. Soul (in canine form) reminds me of one of our dogs, Buknoy (I know, funny name). Soul's much more dignified and... potty-trained than he is, though. Keep up the great work and update soon! :)
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Cool
crazychick1313 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is great.
inkie chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This story is GLORIOUS.

Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for sharing.
psyche-of-frogs chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
This is definitely one of the best Soul Eater stories I've found so far on this site. I've been cracking up frequently, especially every time Maka calls Soul "little shit". Maka's character does seem a lot more violent and antisocial than in the series, but somehow, it works. Keep up the amazing work!
Rayquaza chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Good,its getting more and more interesting each chapter.

Interesting how Soul understood her despite being a dog at the moment.

...I am so going to suggest "Little Shit” as a name option for a dog,when someone asks for my opinion.
I'mWhisperingToDawn chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
SO. INTERESTING. 0_0

omgg i love this story~ haha. i seem to say that alot...haha. but i really do like this :) i think its really funny and adorable when maka calls soul 'Little Shit'. LOL.

im curious as to why soul changed/changed back. haha. well update soon please! i wanna know whats next ;)
macchime chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
It's nice, but I do have to say it was moving pret-ty slowly until that last chapter. Now I REALLY want more!
Aquatwin chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Ha, this story is deffinetly getting good. I REALLY can't wait to see MOOOOOORE. Can't beleive I haven't reviewed this yet. And also, heh, I'm team dog. I prefer them ebcause cats are MEAN! and I would think maka hates cats (since she hates blair at first in SE, but that couldd be a swap opinion thing later).

heh, finally, the fantasy portion of the story comes in. I honestly can't wait to see what happens next -w- It will deffinetly be interesting. And I wonder where she came up with that name so fast (tee hee)

Honestly can't wait for more! your a speedy updater!

-Bonnie
Alex-Chan 1234 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
OHHHHHH sorry i havent been giving ideas ive been busy BUT i will now . . . .

in stead of a kiss it was waking up b4 7am?

21 i still like the kiss idea . . .

22 ill give more later believe it or not im rly lazy too
AliceUnknown chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
LOL, yes~! one of my ideas :3

okay, now im going to have to say something really weird so i know youre talking to me. hmm...I LOVED IT WHEN TSUBAKI WENT ALL BADASSS XDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO, and i cant wait till we see Kid and the sisters as well~
ariniad chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Ha! This's Epic! XD

Can't believe it... Can't believe it!

(So, I'm really sorry for my*stupid* idea, I didn't read your summary...)
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »