Reviews for Acquired Taste
internetfeet chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
so is Soul ever going to become human at one point?
AliceUnknown chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
lol, i love this X) i really do, its hilarious, and so funny

i loved that whole fight between Maka and BlackStar, and Tsubaki randomly asking questions in the backround.

i also love how Maka seemes to have named Soul, Little Shit
Dimples-3 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
God I almost died reading this, this was very entertaining for me. I love how Maka and Souls relationship is in the story, and I love Blackstar in this too. I would love to see how Maka would react if Soul started talking.

I prefer dogs, I love my dog Belle even if she gets annoying (can't really stand cats)

Bye!
Rayquaza chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ah,I really am finding it hard to find things to like I already mentioned everything about how I feel about this.

Im going to keep reviewing,though,because this honestly deserves all the reviews and cumpliments it can get.

I find it interesting that youre accepting ideas,too.

Once again,great chapter.

...And Im still on team cat.

Cats are just amazing,really.
Edge of My Life chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
LOL! I really like this story! XD I hope you update soon! _

Btw, dogs are WAAAAY better! XD :3
FreeHugz767 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I laughed so much at this! Honestly great story I love it :D xo
BedknobsAndLlamas chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
LOL i laughed so hard when she fought with black star. so so very hard.
ariniad chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Hey, as usual, this is very Goooooooooooddddddd! XD

Oh, you mean, a veil(cadar)? Ah, that's just for some people, and I'm not. I come from Indonesia, that'll be freaking hell*literally* if I use a veil.(But, some people in my town use it, though)

Ah, I got an idea, How if the Soul(dog) is a pet dog from the Soul(human)? And later Soul(human) will go looking for him(dog)? *Auch, sorry. My English iz worst...*

You update pretty fast, that's good! Thank you very much! :D
SadisticOtaku57 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Haha cool.
Mynameiseliza chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Yup. And you have to wait forever for them to pee. It slept on my bed so it would bark and paw at my face or whatever at 5am. I wanted to freaking chuck it out a window.
Miyaow chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Wow! I'm so glad my suggestion made it into your story!

And yeah, I was laughing my butt off! This was really funny!

Well, Maka can treat Soul like a cat and get him a sand box... then proceed to annoy him by tying up his fur in ribbons, putting nail polish on him and basically treating him like a girl dog...?

Just another suggestion. If she's so annoyed with him in the first place, then maybe she should try and annoy him back! Muahahahahaha!

Thanks! The story's amazing! Please keep it going! :D
RinWinters chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Soul's so cute as a puppy! Maybe Maka should get him a little box to pee in...can't wait for the next chap!
september ninth chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
XD way to go, maka! lol god this is awesome
cosmopolitankitten chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Oh my god, this is so hilarious! xD I love Maka's personality and everything else! Keep it up! xD
Souliel chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha! I love the flashback into the beginning of school, so easy to imagine.. Soul's potty dance also made me giggle!

I can't wait to see how he goes about softening her up ;)
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »