Reviews for Acquired Taste
CronaMakenshi chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I like cats more than dogs, by far. But my personal favs are birds!
Silverwolf819 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I don't know what team to be on Team cat or Team dog I like them both equally. ō_ō
Grell Waldo chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
She's being so mean to soul, but continue please. i like this
Silverwolf819 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Maka is way out of character, and I think dogs are better because they have better smelling senses than a cat and are very helpful sometimes like keeping bill collectors or the girl scouts away from your door. Cats just sit there with their cute face and dangerously scrape nails digging into your couch.
general zargon chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
LOL! And its' round 2 of Maka vs. Doggy-Soul, and Doggy-Soul is the winner! *Laughs* I really like this story, and I found Maka's and Soul's interaction really funny! How about a scene where Soul figures out how to open the door? I had a dog who figured out how to open the back door, and she kept breaking in at night and letting all her friends in. _V I got up one night for a drink of water and there she was, curled up on the couch and looking innocent with the backdoor wide open. :) Anyway, please keep up the great work and update soon!
ScytheMeister chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I love both cats and dogs-but dogs are higher on my list lol

I am LOVING what you are doing with this! Soul as a dog is just perfect lol :)
A skeleton chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Well i'm just thinking of the Thompson sisters find him and use him to basiclly gain money by robbing people and stuff, and he has the stripes and breaks down like he usually does! :3 Thanks for asking for my idea!
Seddie star chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I don't think I should read humor stories in the middle of the night when i'm sleep deprived, I loved this chapter. It was so creative, funny ,and well written. I laughed so hard, I woke up my parents. Awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
SyrupBreath chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Warning:very long so if u read it,it'll be me just sounding like a idiot that has way to much to say that shows signs of being conceited,or whatever...just a warning p

I find this story interesting in a lot of ways(cause I don't write with enough comedy,etc)..am I using 'I' a lot?,yes I am...err i'd suggest something like an idea but i'm sure all the good ones are already typed down(I'll PM if i think of a good one that's not out there already)...maka's roughness was a eyebrow raiser for me but was one of the things that urged me to read on while most of it made me smile even when she is bickering viciously both in and out of her head about "the little shit",being rude or her hated conscience,and her acts of weirdness(about everybody has to have one). I really enjoyed reading this so please update soon...is that 'choosing your side' thing still up? If so i'd say i'm leaning toward the dog side...I know this is a lot and I'm sorry but I have some questions i hope u can answer and etc so I'll shut up now

,green
Mynameiseliza chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I hate birds. They're so loud and smelly. I used to take care of this small dog and every morning at like 5 am she would start freaking barking like hell. I'd rather have a cat.
SadisticOtaku57 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Heh

My cat always scratches me...DX

Awesome job on the story...XD

Maybe we could see Soul's POV? XD
Rayquaza chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
It really is okay, herself is quite difficult to keep in character; she s got those moments in which she acts in ways you dont expect her to.

About the chapter itself,great once again. Like I said before,this new Maka is very original and interesting. It pleases me /a lot/ to read something thats not the typical everyday fic.

I have to say I had some good laughs,too.

Really,thank you for the effort youre putting into this. Never said this before,but I cant wait for the next chapter.
ariniad chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Meh religion? I'm Moslem. But, that makes sense for us to got a prohibition for touch dogs. 'Cause dogs saliva have more than 80 dangerous bacteries and the smell is too strong and so hard to cleaned.(Well, we must pray, and during pray, we must clean. No dirt, no smell, etc...)

I ever touch a dog once, though. But the my mother got angry and told me to clean my hands with water and soil.(Yeah, soil. Clean soil, without any dirt like cat pee or else. The soil for clean the smell and bacteries, someone said. Ah! science said that too!)

Gaaaa, you make me curious! DX

MORE! AGAIN! XD
AliceUnknown chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
wait...did she STEP on Soul?

i could be wrong. if i am, im sorry, its three in the morning and im slow XDDD

i think the story could (will) be good either way (if Soul IS half-human or just a dog). i can definitely see it working out either way. oh, well, just stick to what you wanna do~!

i have a lot of sympathy for Maka right now. one lone apple. that's kind of sad X(
CookieTheif chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha, this fic seems kinda cute and funny. I hope you'll continue it :)
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »