Reviews for Stargate: SVU 4
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I hope the next story comes out real soon. I just started reading
this series and it did not take long for finish. Love it can't wait
for more.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
As interesting as ever, I’ll give you that (Particularly the concept of Camille and Jack working together; original little duo, to say the least, even if Camille was probably appointed more for the sake of political appearances rather than her specific talents, no matter how good she is at her job).

The Sons of Darkness continue to be an interesting original twist to the storyline- even if the idea that they thought they could use the Replicators is stupid at best-, while the tension on the Hak’tyl provides an interesting example of the ‘SVU’ side of things as Casey’s attempts to subtly depose Io’tan meet with failure through political manipulations.

Olivia’s comparatively sudden link to Merlin is a bit of an uncertain development- and I think you could stand to focus more on her relationship with Daniel than you do; so far we only know about the relationship because they’ve mentioned it rather than because we’ve ever seen them on an actual date-, but the subsequent Ori attack and your use of characters from ‘Universe’ was an interesting twist, to say nothing of the ‘eep’ factor of what the Ori did to Everett and Jacob (Interesting touch regarding how Selmak ‘interacted’ with the Ori, on that topic, even if TJ’s fate REALLY sucked).

Quite frankly, my only major ‘flaw’ is Neith being stupid enough to think that she can control the Replicators, and that’s tempered by the fact that if I’m right she’ll probably save the SGC the trouble of dealing with her by releasing something that will destroy her empire on her own; using them once against the Ori is ‘fine’- in the sense that they can’t do that much damage being let out once-, but if she uses the Replicators too often, those things WILL find a way to adapt to what she’s doing to control them (Unlike the Anubis warriors, who were too dumb to do anything other than what they were ordered to do).

Hope you update soon, anyway; with Everett Young being used as an agent of the Ori invasion, I think it’s safe to say that things aren’t going to be easy for the SGC when the Ori manage to reach this galaxy...
Lennex MacDuff chapter 15 . 11/4/2011
Outstanding story! You handling of TJ's rape by Ori-Everett was well handled. Most authors are hesitant to go anywhere near the subject and I compliment you on doing so in a tasteful manner.

Good work, and I hope you add the next installment soon!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
As always you rock.

Keep up the great work. this and your B&B stories are a great read and its sad to see them end, but then there is a new one around the corner.

in the words of the man...

Excelsior!
lovesfemslash chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Wow, its been awhile since I last read this story. But what a great story it is. I quickly found myself pulled back into it without a misstep. I really like the way Olivia is there intuitively for Sam. Great job.
apocalyps24 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
still loving the story... is your ori posession thingy same as canon or is there a difference?
apocalyps24 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
brilliant story. im really looking forward to more... mind you whats happened to the asgard in this story?

anyways more soon please
Nedy Rahn chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
OMG! Replicators kind of put perspective on one's place in the scheme of the Universe. God I hope this one T.V. and story boogie man never comes to real-life. Geesh, they make nBSG and oBSG Cylons look harmless in comparison. I suspect Replicators could even eat Cylons without an afterthought.

You have a good story going here do so keep it going well not into some never ending epic, but at least until you have reached a conclusion for this segment.
theletterdee chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Thank you for continuing the series!

I was wondering if you'd continue or not and I'm really glad that you did. Great start and I'm looking forward to see what Neith is up to in this story.

-D