Reviews for Beneath the Lilac Tree
joys chapter 20 . 3/29
Great work. I just found this and couldn't stop until I finished reading. I can't wait to find out how the two cases go and how everyone does relationship wise.
LadyHawke361 chapter 3 . 3/14
I'm glad they have the opportunity to save Gene, but poor Lin. At some points I've just had to stop for a bit and consider what has gone before. I hope I'll be catching up soon. This is so gripping!
LadyHawke361 chapter 2 . 3/14
Oh boy, Naru don't waste this next chance! Ask her properly this next time and don't beat around the bush trying to figure out how to broach the subject of where to live!

I am very much enjoying this fic! Thank you!
LadyHawke361 chapter 1 . 3/14
I am new to sites such as this, with Ghost Hunt being one of my favorite Anime series (never read the manga, sorry), it's nice to find engaging fanfics! Even though this story is based around the manga, it has drawn me in. Thank you so much for sharing.

Time to turn the page...
Fanficluver4life chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh my holy goodness,I can't believe I had never noticed this before,it's only the first chapter but I'm already trapped in this story,oooh how beautiful
One with the Wind chapter 20 . 3/1
And the plot thickens! I went back and reread this masterpiece in order to truly appreciate the new chapter 3 Thank you for the update! Can't wait for the next one.
cloud09bc chapter 20 . 2/26
This story is so amazing. Thank you for continuing to update!
SadderPanda chapter 20 . 2/21
Best GH fic. Glad ur back!
Alaina Kuski chapter 20 . 2/21
love it!
Gally619 chapter 20 . 2/20
Love this story! Thank you for the update!
GreenDrkness chapter 20 . 2/20
Damn Yasuhara is too Damn smart
Keep on the writes
Uh no thanks chapter 20 . 2/19
Oh shyt, OH SHYT! An update! Hallelujah! Thank you~~ So much info in this chapter. It's getting good, real good. Oh man, I think my boi Yasu knows something. He can feel it! :O Thanks for the chapter and keep it up! Till next time!
Ginni3 chapter 20 . 2/19
I was so excited when I saw the alert! Thank you for the update! As always, you delivered. I'm never disappointed with a chapter you put out and am always anticipating the next :)
CSakuraS chapter 20 . 2/19
OMG, I was soooo happy to see you updated! \o/ And it was a great read as always!

You know, the way the irregulars act makes me wonder if /everyone/ in the world might have some faint memories from the previous timeline? It would certainly explain why so many things are different, in ways that seem totally disconnected from the main characters. In which case, Naru would be right; the act of turning time back itself is what caused the Butterfly Effect... That would also beg the question, what did he do differently the second time for that to happen? Since the previous chapter, I've been wondering if Naru might have borrowed power from some supernatural entity...and maybe that's what devoured the djinn? (Now watch me be wrong about everything, ahaha.)

Also, it was interesting to see everyone acknowledge that Gene lacks the sense of authority and professionalism Naru had to run the office. He really is a little too laid back for the role, and Naru was the one who brought the team together originally. Considering how distrustful Takigawa is, it's a good thing Lin stepped in when he did! Though it was great getting to see Gene and Yasuhara meet finally. :) Those two make a fun pair, and I look forward to seeing them interact more! But it really does seem like Yasuhara might see through everything at this rate, haha.
sleonard chapter 20 . 2/19
OMG - so so so very excited that you updated! thank you!