Reviews for Mixed Feelings
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ooh seems intresting :D plz update soon
bellissimo fanciulla chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
great story! and referring to the gun part, maybe eric should be invovled in illegal stuff?
chauree chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I just left the critique up there a few moments ago. If you have any questions about something I meant my pename is chauree
chauree chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I want to tell you that I think you have A LOT of potential to be a writer. And I want you to take this as constructive critisism, and not as me trying to be cruel:

1. Try to make this a little longer, take the first 5 lines, let's say, and do whatever you can to make it longer, then do the same with the rest.

2. As I was reading this, I had to make my own assumption of what Katie and Jake both looked like, maybe give some discription of that.

3. What is the setting, I noticed they are having tea, so is it somewhere in Europe? Add a few sentences here and there that talk about the land and home.

4. I think it would be a great story if you involved him in illegal activity.

Hope I could help!

chauree
beck-iibabe chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
awesome
gurllimerdancer57 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hmmm...thiinking - he should be involved in something bad a** like, and he should have a crush on katie's best friend, too. make jake try to get katie into something like drugs and frat parties and make something dramatic happen.

just a thought, tho.

great story! plz check out my "the life of a teen mom" story, too.
A happy reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I like this story so far. It's great!

CARRY ON PLEASE?

Udpate soon.

x
A happy Reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I like this story so far. It's great!

CARRY ON PLEASE?