Reviews for Dandelions
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
This is a really cool fic and I know you haven't updated it like 3 years, but you should definitely continue it.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I really like it! I think you captured every characters mannerisms and speech perfectly. Oh and by the way I agree Peace,Love,Empathy and rock'n'roll
pssbecca chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
This is a pretty cool fic. Please continue!:-)
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Your story is so funny! I laughed a lot in various chapters, but I'm afraid you're not posting anymore :(
I hope you come back soon :D
drawingtoaclose chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Awesome energy in this chapter! It felt right in the "pocket" (to use a musical term I've heard actual musicians use!) for the way I imagine Daniel would speak/think. Now the girls are missing? So much chaos! Two things: I wouldn't have Daniel unplug his guitar before he jumped to Kim's rescue. He would just toss it down (or if he did unplug, maybe he hit the guy with it! Oooo...that would hurt) And...the skinhead was not just trying to pick up Kim, but he was practically assaulting her. I would change "trying to pick up Kim" to "trying to feel up Kim". It keeps that urgencey that Daniel feels in attacking the guy and makes him justified! Your growing love for NYC comes thru in this ch. Nice. That feeling you have for your new home will do well in informing the tone for the rest of this story. Keep that in mind. A city can be a 'character' as much as the people. Keep it up.
drawingtoaclose chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
ALL the parents are going to dash off to NYC? That, I don't see happening. I would give it some thought and choose just some of the parents if you are going to carry thru w/ that plotline.

Loved the Jim & Tammy reference if that is what you meant. Also and his obsession w/ everyone dying! How I love Joe Flaherty in this series.
Theater Of The Mind chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Yeee! :) I really enjoy this story! I enjoy the NxL in the story! Maybe he can finally get his Lady L!(; hahah I can't wait to see what happens next! And... I believe all the characters to be IN CHARACTER! with speech and diction haha everything is too amazing! Please continue soon! :)
Hoffs2 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Loved this show! Nice job!
KimDanielFan chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I adore this, keep up the good work. Please update soon. :)
Kareena chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for updating!I'm loving this latest did a great job portraying Daniel's character.I really hope you continue writing b/c it's getting really interesting!
violet88 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
cant wait to see how all this comes together. the characters are so dead on and i like how they each have a chapter. cant wait to see what happens between nick and lindsay-love those two together! thanks for updating!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I just still can't believe how perfect this story is! Seriously...you capture every character in the right light. loved the chapter :)
Kareena chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Once again nice job!It would be hilarious if the parents meet up with them.

P.S.-Have fun in NYC!You will love it there!
Kareena chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Thanks for the update!Nice job so far!I esp. love the storyline involving Nick-Lindsay-Disco you write more-this is getting interesting!
drawingtoaclose chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Hi MrsEV. Really liked the opening 2 paragraphs. Seems like you are in tune with the weedsoaked brain of Nick A. I enjoyed his distracted "bunny bouncing" thought. I'm still trying to figure how you are going to deal with all the characters together in one place. Now MILLIE? Some parents back in Michigan must be freaking out that all their kids disappeared at once! Keep the chapters coming! DTaC.