Reviews for Dreams
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Loved the chapter. plse update!
gift of the gabz chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
If you feel like continuing this it would be great. However if you don't I'll just enjoy the three wonderful chapters you've provided.
indierockrocks chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I love this, and I might cry if you don't finish it:(
AlexisLovesGlee chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Okay, I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I just wanted to say that this is an absolutely brilliant idea, and I love where the story is heading. I can definitely see these two being reincarnations of Wendla and Melchior, and I really hope you decide to update again. :)
tayfanny chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Well, this story is certainly interesting... I wanna know what happens! Update!
matchbookjealousy chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
1. CREEPY!

2. ok, so the part with the recollection is really choppy, i feel like. if she was actually reciting all of this, it wouldn't be quite this descriptive or accurate- she's an ancient old lady. if you wanted to stick with the description you have, make it more obvious that its a memory she's having or something like that. that way you don't have to re-write it. it'll just be implied that she'd explained the scenes to them in real life, outside of the memories in her head.

3. keep up the great work, luvduv2! this really great! update again soon! :D *hugsies for (or welchior, if you look at it that way)*
matchbookjealousy chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
she would have to be SOO old- to be at least 20 in 1891 would make her at least 138 now! basically, she'd be dead by now. either that or wendla's mother had another daughter after wendla died and she'd seen portraits of them or something. or maybe she's like, the oracle from The Matrix and is only still alive to give prophesies and stuff! either way, this is a bit twisty now, and i'm not sure how i feel about it... :S
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
really interesting concept! all the x-overs i've seen are just putting the characters from one into another, so this is really unique what you have here, luv! really nice work so far! :)
MissMandyPandy chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Oooooo! Write more! Please write more!
EmZ711 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I love this! Please continue!
Johnnystein lol chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I love this!
Ami chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is a remarkable story! Please keep writing! :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this story! This is such a good idea! UPDATE SOON!
SuburbanDisneyPrincess chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
just thought you'd like to know: THIS STORY IS SO GOOD :) update soon!