Reviews for Living in 3D
Artisa chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Ahhh yes the fishy water chapter, I *vaguely* remember that! :D

O.M.G. I was so surprised to see the notification in my email! In a good way though, I miss the good ol' days... has it really been two years? O_o

What is this ice coffee I've never had? Anything like ice tea? I'd wager it's a Starbucks thing :P

Esky! That's a new one! Lol I remember when I went to south africa as a kid we all got confused because over there they say 'robot' instead of 'traffic lights'!
MagicMaxxy chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
I AM SO HAPPY. I FEEL THE TEARS. *falls onto face*

No but seriously like I couldn't believe my eyes just now. My week was just made. You don't understand how much I love this story. Like I've gotten to the point where I'm attached to all the characters omg. Like I'm about to tear up from pure joy ugh.

AH IM SO HAPPY THO. *HAPPY DANCE *

Okay, I'm done dorking out for now. For now...
BookWormGirl93 chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
Is there going to be another chapter? I'm kinda confused.
Lampyridae92 chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
And you are SURE you don't need a few more weeks in an asylum?
Annnyyyywaaaaays.
I really should update too soon. This year has been so freaking busy.
And I promise to give Zathia a snack later ;)
MagicMaxxy chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
OMIGOD. When I read it was dedicated to me I squealed and fell off my couch. So whenever I feel that bump in the back of my head (caused by my head hitting the coffee table) I'll think of you.
Riddles! Aaah! It was awesome and sneaky. I love Megamind's frustration. It's hilarious. If I was the girls I'd bother him all day too. I love it!

I'm still a giggly fool about the dedication by the way. Look at you, makin' me feel all special and stuff.

I'm so glad you did this!
Cranked out another amazing chapter!
I love how even when you're tired, your work is still amazing and detailed. And wonderful and sneaky and friggin' FANGIRLTASTIC!
Don't think I've forgotten about the mysterious filler chapter that was all chocked full of Minion-ness at the end. I still want to know what's up with that whole book story part.
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
MagicMaxxy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
SO CUTE. I wanna know what's going on! Come on! Please! I'll be your best friend!(That's right Fire, I'm taking you out! :) ) But for super reals! I know it's hard to write when you're not inspired. I'm going through the same thing! Reread your chapters! Read Fire's story too. Get in the feel of it again! Just suggestions! When I can't write I force myself to write a couple of paragraphs and before I know it BAM! Inspiration hits like lightning! :D
I love this story and I miss it. *puppy dog pout* Ppppleeeeeaaasssseeee?
MagicMaxxy chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
The pure joy I feel as I find this chapter here! I Miss this story! Thank you *Bows at your feet
VioletAkuamoebe0396 chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Me lovy! More funny. And, hey, umm are Remmy and minion having a thing?
MadhattressX3 chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
I cry tears becus i miss my fave story! I beg! Please if only a short chapter
MadhattressX3 is 2lazy2sign in chapter 17 . 11/13/2011
It may be my imagination but Remmy Minion sounds like a good couple. Or at least an interesting one. Well idk.. i was just thinkinng
MagicMaxxy chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
Omigod! I love the remmy minion sweet moments! Thanks for another chap :)
Lampyridae92 chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
Oh noes! Has something happened! Why are you sad! Have you done something to Minion!
Lampyridae92 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
and WHY DIDN'T FFN TELL ME YOU'D UPLOADED A NEW CHAP? WHY FFN; WHY!

And we all know Megamind would have gotten it bad if I'd gotten my hands on him *glares at the blue guy*
Artisa chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
Dang! You've got five brothers and sisters? :O (cos I'm guessing the 'eight' includes your parents :P)

I like your poems! :) hehe and I laughed at "Bad blueberry!" XD

So... this behaviour... do you have a 'thing' for Minion here? *taunting eyebrow* :D
Moonstar00125 chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
Aww! You wanted to help them, even if it's really just a completely pointless and possibly suicidal exercise! _ I'm not that nice. I would have just Miguivered my way out (like a ninja!) without worrying about the others. I'm just evil like that. :3

On another note: HUZZAH FOR UPDATES! :D I can't wait for the next installment! XDXD, And I ireally/i want to see why you're in there in the first place! :) *Waits patiently*