Reviews for Forever
Alix Cohen chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
"What would I use wool for?" ha.
Erik Jeagge chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with all of these subjects. Keep on writing! I'm especially excited for 21-30.
Kensy Echo chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Yay another chapter w Yeah I wonder it too A I think in every rune factory even in harvest, it always happen, lol. Anyway, keep going! Bring me more chapters XD Good luck!
Alix Cohen chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Mmph. I'd like to see this. (what were the leaves?)
Alix Cohen chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
awww!
Kensy Echo chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
You've to know that I really love the idea of this fanfic very much!

So, so, you're going to make it becomes 100 chapters? That's great!

My favorite chapter is when you write about Micah's parent. It reminds me of the time my character in RF 3 defeated Aquaticcus and he chose to live in Sharance than to come back to his homeland. For me, that's a rather selfish choice because he chose that before thinking that he has a parent outside there, waiting for him to come back!

Ok, that's only my opinion. I hope Micah got a way to at least return to his homeland once.

Keep writing! Fav story
Alix Cohen chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Remind me which ones these two are?
Alix Cohen chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Hooray for carrot cake!
miss said chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I love Karina. _ Nice comparison of her dreams to a gem.
RobDaZombie chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
A nice collection of drabbles, and very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing.
Winter's ice chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Ah, what an interesting little timeline.
Winter's ice chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Hah, that was interesting.
Winter's ice chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Oh, I loved this, it was just so heart warming to see Micah go home, but I wonder how the people of Sharance took it?
Winter's ice chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Oh, I really liked this, it was different to show the lives of the monster, good work.
crazyemeralddragons chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
This is a very heartwarming chapter, and I teared up a bit reading it. Just one question: If Micah returned to his family, does that mean he abandoned his bride?