Reviews for How Did That Happen?
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nice use of Laura there. Also Rogue/Magneto therapy lots and lots of therapy...
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
[p]It all makes sense now...[/p] [p]Laura's just too cool for her own good. And I can definitely see Kitty, in a moment of girly Cupid-induced insanity, setting something like this up. She would make one heckuva evil mastermind of love... Or something like that.[/p] [p]You did change tense a couple of times, but other than that great story.[/p]
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Laura has brown eyes not green O_o

LOL she threaten them
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OOOOHHHH, Blue. I love it. Especially since it's Laura on a mission from Kitty. I can just imagine Laura's torture she went through with all the conversations.

And Joseph? Magneto clone? COMPARED TO REMY?

There are just a few things that are just too wrong for words. This is one of them.

Huh, a forum, really? Wouldn't know anything about that now would I?... ;)

Great story. Do you remember Wedding Jitters? I'm thinking about the sequel (and possibly third and final installment in that little series) that leads up to the picture. I think it'll be cute but right now Chapter 11 waits! -Peace, BB ;)
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Love it and can't wait for an update!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OMG! Soo hilarious! Awesometacular, as always! You are amazing!

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Any excuse not to marry the swamp hag, right? ;) Besides, deep-down (at first), he can't be thrilled with the thought of Rogue with Joseph. Go get her, Cajun! Lol...
Violetvenomkiss chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Omg hahah..loved it. Can't wait till next chapter. Good stuff ;D
Midnight Auroua chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Brilliant. As usual.
aecul chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am. Evidently it was originally "I think therefore God is" which is all cool, but I think not...because "sum" means "I am," not "God is." Cogito ergo est Deus?

Ahem...nerd moment. I think it's too late at night for me to be writing coherent reviews. However! I will give it a shot.

I knew it was Laura when you said "no more than fifteen"! Yay! I love her. I read the comic about when she's little. It's really sad. Do you have interlibrary loan? That's where I get a lot of comics from. If not, someday I'll get a job and get a digital comics account on Marvel and you can use the password.

Kitty meddling as always. XD How adorable. I liked the mentions of Rem's cousins and how you wrote Kitty and your descriptions of the city. I would love to see Rogue's face too.

Great story! I liked it a lot.

A challenge forum? Awesome! I've always wondered where people get these challenges and stuff from.
Samantha Rice chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i like it. i really hope you update soon so i can see more of this. I think that most of these are going to be the most hilarious things i have ever seen... well, aside from a six-year-old Rogue blackmailing Iron Man that is. because you CANNOT beat that.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
aw that was super cute _ that sounds like something Kitty would do XD
Icelynne chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like it so far. Keep it up:)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You know, I've always wondered how he did get into that picture.

Love the idea of Laura being coerced into tracking him down by Kitty! (Loathe Joseph, BTW, with much loathing.)

So awesome, I love it already!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011